Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hospitalizations keep going down. Still a long way to go but the pool of potential serious cases is being decimated with each passing day of widespread vaccinations. We may have passed the worst of it.

We're still looking at a horrendous ~100k deaths in January alone though.

:rofl: @ Both of these

Could you imagine you are a student, your parents send you to school in the middle of this bull****, you end up being the only one in class, and your teacher expects you to engage with her/him?

Ask you a question you don't know and y'all end up looking at each other like...
tenor.gif

A source told The Daily that there were five confirmed cases of the new variant, with 15 more presumed positives throughout the athletic department. The novel strain was first introduced to Michigan at the beginning of the semester by a U-M athlete traveling from the United Kingdom.

tenor.gif

Hospitalizations keep going down. Still a long way to go but the pool of potential serious cases is being decimated with each passing day of widespread vaccinations. We may have passed the worst of it.

We're still looking at a horrendous ~100k deaths in January alone though.

We’re just starting to turn the corner and CA is ready to declare victory?

"Late this evening, senior officials in the Newsom administration informed us that the Governor will announce tomorrow that the stay-at-home order will be lifted in all regions of the state.”

We’re just starting to turn the corner and CA is ready to declare victory?

"Late this evening, senior officials in the Newsom administration informed us that the Governor will announce tomorrow that the stay-at-home order will be lifted in all regions of the state.”

that was breaking on the local 11 pm news, they said it was reported first by a restaurant association and communicated by them to the owners so I'm skeptical about how legit that is. and the threshold is 15% available ICU beds and if this link is correct were only at 12% (299 available/2500 total)

The nfl really had 29k+ in the stands last night...? :smh:
Countries in Europe are doing far better than America handling covid and they still haven’t let people watch the soccer matches. And you know soccer around the world is much more crucial than American sports.

Countries in Europe are doing far better than America handling covid and they still haven’t let people watch the soccer matches. And you know soccer around the world is much more crucial than American sports.

Yea but something something something “‘’merica!!!!”

There was some clown in this thread who disagreed with me about this vaccine and it’s effects. Likely a NTer who prioritizes eating a hamburger in public than long term health.

now look. This vaccine is killing people.

Hank Aaron was perfect fine before he took that vaccine.

I’m good. Anyone who wants to be a couple tiers above me for this vaccine can gladly skip me in line.

It's easier to blame those fringe people wary of the vaccine as the reason this wont go away anytime soon tho. Birthday parties for cats and packing them in the stadiums during a pandemic is rational...

There was some clown in this thread who disagreed with me about this vaccine and it’s effects. Likely a NTer who prioritizes eating a hamburger in public than long term health.

now look. This vaccine is killing people.

Hank Aaron was perfect fine before he took that vaccine.

I’m good. Anyone who wants to be a couple tiers above me for this vaccine can gladly skip me in line.
You need to get in the room with Fauci!!! Warn him to save america!!!

Have you checked some of the other countries rates based on population?

There is light at the end of the tunnel but it's too early to reopen. Things will be very different in 2 months, although a wise governor would keep restrictions on through the end of March to avoid the superspreader spring break college crowds.

"Until Wednesday"

Chicago Teachers Union votes to refuse in-person work, defy Chicago Public Schools’ reopening plan - Chicago Sun-Times https://chicago.suntimes.com/platfo...opening-plan-strike?__twitter_impression=true

It's easier to blame those fringe people wary of the vaccine as the reason this wont go away anytime soon tho. Birthday parties for cats and packing them in the stadiums during a pandemic is rational...

Here is what I don’t understand, reopening is so inconsistent across the board-how can you justify packing a stadium in the Midwest but schools are still closed? Like we should be focused on reopening schools because remote learning is by and large, much worse than in-person education and a lot of poorer people who can’t afford childcare send their kids to public schools during the day. Even worse, those who depend on public school meals to feed their kids.

There is light at the end of the tunnel but it's too early to reopen. Things will be very different in 2 months, although a wise governor would keep restrictions on through the end of March to avoid the superspreader spring break college crowds.

while i understand opening up again helps those restaurant owners, i agree with staying closed longer.

my thinking is if we've been closed this long with numbers slightly getting better and vaccines now being slowly distributed, why not just stay closed for a little longer to help decrease the number of cases even more

Back
Top Bottom