Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
do you mind sharing it?

most of the recent developments have been overwhelmingly positive and, if anything, we've been underselling how positive the outlook is, so i'm curious to see why this paper would see things differently.
I am unable to share - but I will point it out when published for the thread to digest as there is an interactive component.

Then-board president Lisa Brizendine chimed in, saying, parents "forget that there's real people on the other side of those letters that they're writing." She added, "It's very unfortunate that they want to pick on us because they want their babysitters back.”

all facts.

There's plenty of other things I can guage than just them eyes
mjlit2 (3).png

Yall wilding for wanting to wear masks after this whole thing blows over, I wanna see them honeys :lol:

I don’t mind wearing it on a 30 min packed Bart ride or a full flight. I travel and the few times I have had a bad case of the flu always came from a closed environment with a lot of people close by. Bart especially is bad when it’s packed like sardines. Luckily I only have to use it for a few weeks out of the year.

It's odd. Other than watching stuff on TV, the only time you see normal human faces is when they are in their cars, or social media. The ugly may be flourishing.

I legit have new Co workers who I don't really know what they look like.

this is not a smart idea with the movie theaters

and here’s the reason why for nys

I hope we see this play out over the next two months. Essentially, deaths lag cases by 3-4 weeks, and we've seen a 75% drop in cases over the past month, and this is now being reflected in the drop in daily deaths.

But this past week, deaths may begin to drop even faster than cases. Why? Because a) hospitals are no longer overburdened and b) many of the high-risk population have been vaccinated, essentially removing them from the pool of people who are susceptible to serious infections (well, ~99% of them). Put those two things together and we're talking about daily deaths falling below 100 by mid-April.

The caveats are that many of the people who are currently hospitalized will sadly succumb to covid but over an extended period of time and that new variants may slow down the drop in numbers, but if we can get through the next month (allowing more people to get vaccinated) while keeping the spread low, we'll be in a very good spot soon.

I stole a lot of these ideas from this thread:

Last edited:
Got my first dose of Moderna today, arm is sore, that about it
had my 1st Pfizer on Sunday afternoon, kind of/sort of couldn't move my arm up all that much all day Monday. felt similar to DOMS from lifting weights. prolly had a slight fever but its been so cold lately that I didn't eem mind. had a workout scheduled yesterday but skipped it since I felt too run down from the shot. feel better today but arm did looked kinda swollen this morning.

Are there any studies or indication that being vaccinated will reduce transmission? Figure if you vaccinated, chances of getting rona reduce? Or am
I totally off here?

Back
Top Bottom