Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
That doesn't sound like a good idea.

First of all, when you play you sweat and your mask can get wet/saturated with perspiration...
this reduces the effectiveness of the mask - maybe even making it worthless.

Secondly, wearing a mask during such an activity reduced your ability to breathe and
take in oxygen properly which can't be good for your health.

@friscostylez
For me, the mask impeded my peripheral vision, which led to some embarrassingly bad passes. But that could also be because it was my one time playing in the past year.

This is roughly one out of six.

dzR8gsH.gif

With each week, this number should go up by 2-3%, meaning that by the end of March we'll be at about 25-30% with at least partial immunity from vaccines. Combine that with the ~25-30% of people who have some immunity from a prior infection, and we're at something like 40-50% total (accounting for those who had covid-19 and got the vaccine). This virus is quickly running out of hosts to infect.

Anyone else who had it have a lingering dry cough for a while? Almost 4 weeks since I tested positive (symptoms were fever 1 day, fatigue for a few days and that's pretty much it) last few days been dry coughing randomly and it's annoying as hell

Anyone else who had it have a lingering dry cough for a while? Almost 4 weeks since I tested positive (symptoms were fever 1 day, fatigue for a few days and that's pretty much it) last few days been dry coughing randomly and it's annoying as hell

Ive had a lingering cough/stuffy nose all winter.

I’ll be full dosed on the 22nd of March. My wife is pregnant and as of now is electing not to
Get it since there is sparce data on pregnant woman getting it. Although woman who have got it havent had any issues. So even after I get fully doses, im have to be careful around her, cause fully vaccinated ppl can still spread it but chances are much mess likely

Last edited:

My brother has had a cough for 2 months since testing positive. Lungs are probably scarred.

If you don’t have difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, try taking a Claritin or Zyrtec in the morning. Usually works on dry coughs that aren’t virus (colds) related.

Do you usually get congested like this in Spring? Hoping it's just allergies.

yeah like clockwork.

thanks bro, I’m not worried about it tbh. I just don’t want to be a super spreader if I have it and I’ve been around a few people who have it.

Back
Top Bottom