Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
some kid at my son’s school tested positive. the parents tested positive and the kid stayed home from school. at first his tests were negative and later he tested positive. they had that kid’s cohort stay home and the kids and their parents were able to schedule appointments at the school to be tested. my wife and i feel good about how they handled it. finally making use of that ridiculous tuition we pay.

31EE346F-95FD-4626-A8E5-8000847B617B.jpeg

some kid at my son’s school tested positive. the parents tested positive and the kid stayed home from school. at first his tests were negative and later he tested positive. they had that kid’s cohort stay home and the kids and their parents were able to schedule appointments at the school to be tested. my wife and i feel good about how they handled it. finally making use of that ridiculous tuition we pay.

31EE346F-95FD-4626-A8E5-8000847B617B.jpeg

I think that’s fair and good practice.

they said I can take tylenol after the shot... I'll only take it if my arm is sore... just got it now and have to wait 15 minutes then I can go home... they did ask if you had covid before and I don't know if you say yes does that mean you get denied the shot... my manager got covid last month and is getting the shot today at the same place... I told her to lie and say you ain't get it lol

I get my flu shot yearly. The soreness I experienced from the COVID vaccine was probably twice as bad as what I experience with the flu shot.

Same

I've had mild soreness at most from the flu shot and sometimes nothing at all

COVID vaccine arm soreness was definitely more noticeable for me

friend of mine in cali got covid. he wasn’t hit too bad with symptoms and got over most of it quickly. he said he continues to experience bad brain fog, recurring headaches, and periods of mild fatigue. it’ll be interesting to see what kind of long-term effects persist. can’t only focus on the death toll that’s for sure.

sorry to hear that cousin, seems like he did everything he could to avoid that.

gonna be so many people out here limping through the rest of their lives permanently ****ed up because they really just couldn't not.

Exhibit A:

also, shoutout to the Texas Rangers fan base for the guaranteed History Book Photos.

friend of mine in cali got covid. he wasn’t hit too bad with symptoms and got over most of it quickly. he said he continues to experience bad brain fog, recurring headaches, and periods of mild fatigue. it’ll be interesting to see what kind of long-term effects persist. can’t only focus on the death toll that’s for sure.
I can confirm this as I continuously experience bad brain fog, bouts of depression and fatigue.

It sucks because when I brought this up to people a few months ago (had covid late August), they thought I was either exaggerating or said I wasn't getting enough vitamins.

sorry to hear that cousin, seems like he did everything he could to avoid that.

gonna be so many people out here limping through the rest of their lives permanently ****ed up because they really just couldn't not.

Exhibit A:

also, shoutout to the Texas Rangers fan base for the guaranteed History Book Photos.
I know MI has something like 246 breakthrough cases. Wouldn’t these just be considered among the 5% who the 95% efficiency doesn’t cover? It’s been known that the vaccines won’t protect everyone. This whole process is a bit crazy. MI also says that they had 2-3 deaths. But those deaths could have been from lingering symptoms or diagnosis. Is a single state testing for the virus before giving out shots? Only after two weeks of your second shot are people at that optimal level, right?

Back
Top Bottom