Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Been a week since I tested positive with the virus and if I had symptoms I wasn't too aware. I had a day of sneezing and a stuffy nose, I can count on one hand the amount of times I coughed and very dull chest pain. I actually think its allergies more than anything.

Everyone in my household has pretty much bounced back. Should be good after quarantine honestly.

Saw on the news that Pfizer and Moderna shots are only good for 6 months after the second dose and a booster might be needed.

Scheduled for Phizer on Saturday and J&J on Sunday. Debating which to get but would rather J&J cause I don't want to deal with using my time for another shot 🤔

I was scheduled for the J&J but turned it down and ended up with the Moderna.

this was when J&J was first rolling out and I didnt really want to be one of the firsts, also just more comfortable going with what people I know had gotten(Moderna/Pfizer)

I sincerely hope CA doesn’t lift the mask mandate anytime soon, while our children still can’t be vaccinated. It is my opinion that a target should be set that at least 70% of all Californians should be fully vaccinated before the mandate is removed. It is measurable and will give everyone another reason to get vaccinated, especially those who want so badly to throw away their masks, and are often the same ones who oppose vaccination.

I sincerely hope CA doesn’t lift the mask mandate anytime soon, while our children still can’t be vaccinated. It is my opinion that a target should be set that at least 70% of all Californians should be fully vaccinated before the mandate is removed. It is measurable and will give everyone another reason to get vaccinated, especially those who want so badly to throw away their masks, and are often the same ones who oppose vaccination.
Don't worry, rumor has it they'll be lifting the mask mandate in Vegas sometime in May

California will have no choice afterwards

great read on the woman that was intergral in the development of the mRNA vaccine.

crazy!!!!!
64D49EFD-F811-4492-8D0D-A70342FB7E35.jpeg

Last edited:

Newsom knows he has to get it right to make everyone happy or he will be out as governor. They should evaluate outdoor settings or things like walking into a store or outdoor activities. Right now you have to wear a mask as soon as you exit your car. Things like that will see pushback. If you going to open bars, you can’t really expect people to wear their mask in between sips.

Ummm yea. Imma have to skip that J&J. I'm in Bmore and don't like the fact that the factory that messed up is in Bmore. Makes me not trust their quality control.
On the other hand, if they identified a problem in the batch before fill/finish and were willing to throw away million$ of do$e$ then it shows their quality control system is working.

J&J Covid-19 Vaccine Deliveries to Drop Sharply Next Week
It is unclear why states are projected to get 700,000 doses, down from 4.9 million the week before

https://www.wsj.com/articles/j-j-co...s-to-drop-significantly-next-week-11617970201

Not a good look for that baltimore factory with this quality issue and the fact that they make the AstraZeneca vaccine there which has had it's fair share of quality issues too

Got my 2nd Pfizer shot yesterday mid morning, felt fine all day, into the evening. A bit of arm soreness.

Started to feel fairly tired around 8pm, layed down in bed@9:30, and started to feel flashes of something randomly around my body. Woke up @10:30pm, achy as hell, then proceeded to run a fever of 100.9 & slept terribly. Had a headache all through this too.

Finally took a single Tylenol @7am this morning. Finally got out of bed @10:30 this morning & starting to feel a bit better, but still have a slight temp of 100.2 & still have a slight dull headache.

I haven't felt that terrible since the last time I was sick with the flu in Jan 2017. Glad I don't get sick really ever, & this is fairly short lived.

Yo, it's getting too crowded in this waiting area. :lol:

That’s actually the main logistical issue with the Moderna vaccine - everyone needs to be observed for 15 minutes. With the Astra Zeneca one we were only observing drivers - so a lot of people could just leave straight away.

You can imagine a busy mass vaccine centre - where consenting someone and injecting them only takes 5-7 minutes but then they have to wait for 15 so that needs a lot of extra space.

They're just starting to use it here so I’ll be interested to see how it works.

Back
Top Bottom