Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lets gooooooooooo

Looks over at my boxes of Kn-95 mask I over-bought...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I went to the grocery store for a quick trip last night,

quite a few more people not wearing masks. And they def didn’t look like the type to be vaccinated. Lol.

ill wait two weeks after my second shot which was on 5/11 to go out and do normal things again like hit up a bar or go to the movies... they said your fully vaccinated two weeks after your second shot... ill still wear my mask though except when im eating or drinking or if im outside chilling on the beach

I know they probably announced the whole vaccinated ppl don't have to wear mask indoors thing to incentivize ppl toget vaxxed, but I think they miscalculated.

Ppl's just gunna lie about getting vaxxed, go out mask less and spread covid that way
I actually wonder if a true anti-vaxxer nut job could even form the words to lie that they got the vaccine without imploding. Gotta be a serious moral dilemma…

Finally got my shot. Decided to get the Moderna at Walmart this morning. Pretty easy process since i filled out most of my info online.

almost went to Kroger to get it but they only had the J&J version and i don’t trust that at all.

to each their own but don't understand why you wouldn't want to get vaccinated... I guess some don't care if they get sick or die which could happen...

I know they probably announced the whole vaccinated ppl don't have to wear mask indoors thing to incentivize ppl toget vaxxed, but I think they miscalculated.

Ppl's just gunna lie about getting vaxxed, go out mask less and spread covid that way
But won't people who aren't knuckleheads and do get vaccinated, they'd be mostly protected against the idiots who refused to get vaxxed and lie about it. So really, the damage will be mainly done to the idiots, no?

Is my logic flawed here

Back
Top Bottom