Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is so dumb. You would think a way to check if someone has been vaccinated would've been a priority before all the vaccines were cleared and administered. For cvs I did have to fill out my info for my insurance beforehand and then do that online waiver. So if insurance companies and medicare has that stuff on file then it's better than nothing.

For grade school, middle school, high school, and college you need certain vaccinations and had to show them copies of your vaccination records. covid seems like something that needs to be added to the list.

But won't people who aren't knuckleheads and do get vaccinated, they'd be mostly protected against the idiots who refused to get vaxxed and lie about it. So really, the damage will be mainly done to the idiots, no?

Is my logic flawed here
Hmm, my thing is that I just want the virus out of circulation. The longer it stays in circulation, the more likely it'll evolve and render our vaxx jobs useless.

Probably not possible since 30-40% of the world don’t want the vaccine and won’t get it.

Also there’s a variety of vaccines out there with different effectiveness.

Welp, I've seen more people wear no mask in groceries store and my local DSG. Walmart and Sams Club no longer require mask. I am sure more to follow. Im trying to persuade my wife to get our kiddo get vaccinated asap.

This is so dumb. You would think a way to check if someone has been vaccinated would've been a priority before all the vaccines were cleared and administered. For cvs I did have to fill out my info for my insurance beforehand and then do that online waiver. So if insurance companies and medicare has that stuff on file then it's better than nothing.

For grade school, middle school, high school, and college you need certain vaccinations and had to show them copies of your vaccination records. covid seems like something that needs to be added to the list.
Idk if this was just me but I didn’t have to show anything for either of my shots at CVS. I pre-filled out the information and when I got there to check in they just asked my name and pointed me to the vaccination area adjacent to the pharmacy. Is this normal?

Semi-related aide note but I went to renew/get a new license yesterday (without my old one on hand) and they just asked for my social but not my birth certificate, social security card or any of the proof of address documents. COVID got institutions real relaxed :lol:

Welp, I've seen more people wear no mask in groceries store and my local DSG. Walmart and Sams Club no longer require mask. I am sure more to follow. Im trying to persuade my wife to get our kiddo get vaccinated asap.
I was at Walmart yesterday and folks were masked up but I need to go to Sam’s Club tomorrow so I’ll be on the lookout and report back. What area are you in?

In a scenario like that with the sheer volume of unmasked people inside constantly moving and talking, is it still effective as a sole person with a mask? Like spore warfare.

M Mark Antony I think the worst case scenario would be like what happen with Yankees. I still think 15 minutes or more rule should still apply. I am actually more worried when kids are back to school this coming school year. Even before pandemic, school is where the germs are coming from.

Idk if this was just me but I didn’t have to show anything for either of my shots at CVS. I pre-filled out the information and when I got there to check in they just asked my name and pointed me to the vaccination area adjacent to the pharmacy. Is this normal?

Semi-related aide note but I went to renew/get a new license yesterday (without my old one on hand) and they just asked for my social but not my birth certificate, social security card or any of the proof of address documents. COVID got institutions real relaxed :lol:

You lucked out. I hate bringing all that documentation crap to the dmv. My license expires next year and the dmv I go to always requires all of that. SMH.

I don’t remember bringing any kind of documents when renewing my drivers license
I’m a safe driver and I only have to come in every 8 years or so
Most of the time I get to renew it online
When I did come in all I had to do was take a vision test

I think next year is when everyone needs to get those new federal driver's license that we can use when we go on flights instead of a passport. I'm guessing they might be strict with providing documents for those. I need a new id pic as well, mine is still when I was 16. That was 20 years ago. :lol:

I think next year is when everyone needs to get those new federal driver's license that we can use when we go on flights instead of a passport. I'm guessing they might be strict with providing documents for those. I need a new id pic as well, mine is still when I was 16. That was 20 years ago. :lol:

I got mine a couple years ago and they required several documents like birth certificate, utility bill, etc. Now CA DMV lets you do most of it online providing electronic documents, but you still have to go in to pick it up last I heard.

Y ah they definitely require all the documentation the first time you get a REAL ID. I had one previously so they might have had my stuff on file and not required it to get a new one. The only reason I needed to do it in person was for a new picture. And even in person they only gave me a printout. My new physical ID won’t be here for another week or so :stoneface:

I haven't been on a train in forever. Usually I only take them when I've been out drinking in the city. Those train rides are rough considering i'm a few drinks away from being blackout drunk. One time I passed out on the train and woke up with a water bottle in my hand. Didn't drink it since I had no idea who gave it to me. When I woke up, I got off the train and it was probably past midnight and I was in a town 20-25 minutes from home. Called someone at the house to get me and while I waited I peed on the tracks.

Back
Top Bottom