Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t think we will lockdown. We saw how large of an economic impact it had. But vaccine mandates will only become a bigger thing where we’ll have 2 citizens, those with and those without. And I mean it is what it is.
Respectfully, I actually think the opposite. Vaccines will be less of a push strictly because they don’t prevent omicron transmission. CDC needs to change the definition of “fully vaccinated” to include the booster.

Respectfully, I actually think the opposite. Vaccines will be less of a push strictly because they don’t prevent omicron transmission. CDC needs to change the definition of “fully vaccinated” to include the booster.

If we keep forcing closures we will have riots. We can’t keep supporting people to do nothing. We do need to go back to some level of normality. Full lockdowns for months aren’t going to work. Vaccines work enough where people don’t overwhelm hospitals which is the most important thing.

If we keep forcing closures we will have riots. We can’t keep supporting people to do nothing. We do need to go back to some level of normality. Full lockdowns for months aren’t going to work. Vaccines work enough where people don’t overwhelm hospitals which is the most important thing.

There’s literally more cases in ny than ever and Omni is not even 10 days in . I think about 35 percent of cases are Omni . Sure less people in hospital but bro legit everyone is getting sick . The surge just started That’s the worst part

I mean if business want to close until their employees are healthy that’s fair and I think that’s something that has to be looked at. However to close out entirely for a month or so you’re going to have massive losses again, something no nation can really afford. Either way a wave of new variant isn’t going to stop until it makes its way through the population. Whether you lock down or not.

Last slide:

I haven't done this in a while:

There are quite a few soccer players who got contaminated and haven't been at 100% after they recovered.

The last folks who should be playing around with this disease are pro athletes; it literally threatens their ability to earn a living.
The only way to avoid lockdowns is to make vaccines mandatory, like they're doing in parts of Europe. Every single country with an excess of doses is battling vaccine hesitancy, and the virus is taking advantage of the unvaccinated population to propagate and mutate.

Right now, governments must choose between antivaxx riots or hunger riots. I'll pick the first option.

f a lock down. they devastate small business and don't even work.

get vaccinated and live the way you're comfortable.
This is the only option anyway. Lockdowns are not something you can live with. The virus will always be here. Overtime it will likely get less deadly but who knows how far out that is.

The moderna booster for me was milder than the first dose of moderna I receive. Only slight arm pain and felt a little lethargic last night. But today nothing. During my 2nd dose I got was also slightly lethargic along with a slight fever for 24 hours too.

Are the 1 shot Pfizer and Moderna boosters as effective as the first 2 doses combined? or is it just basically a third shot?
Wouldn't this just be giving you 50% of the protection that the 2 doses give you? Why aren't boosters just another 2 dose round for max effectiveness? This gives me the feeling that we're going to be right back here in 6 months needing another booster.

Are the 1 shot Pfizer and Moderna boosters as effective as the first 2 doses combined? or is it just basically a third shot?
Wouldn't this just be giving you 50% of the protection that the 2 doses give you? Why aren't boosters just another 2 dose round for max effectiveness? This gives me the feeling that we're going to be right back here in 6 months needing another booster.
The booster is just half the dose of the regular vaccine .

Them holiday parties bout to be the death of us. We just had ours on Tuesday, and now 2 employees who attended our party tested positive this weekend.I got a rapid done today and tested negative. My last exposure to both of them was Friday, so I have to retest on Wednesday. Apart from the booster, I’m fully vaccinated (since March).

Back
Top Bottom