Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Didn’t even feel the needle touch my skin on this booster shot. I didn’t believe the lady injected me. I looked away for 1 second and then she’s putting the cap back on like “we’re done here.”

Only way I can tell I got injected is my arm is sore this morning. Maybe she gave me a dose without the microchips?

Feeling pretty good after yesterday's booster. My right arm is still sore but no more sore than when I hit libs with a check right hook. I will be in fighting form to take on lib scums in no time.
You let the libs con you into taking 3 jabs?

#45 rolling in his grave

Your republican card is under review

jk

:nerd:

Family thinks I’m overreacting, but I’m ready to cancel my flight for the holidays with the way things are progressing
My wife and I had a flight to NYC for that week between XMas up to NYE to crash with her best friend. We refunded our flight for credits yesterday cause these numbers aren't too looking good. We're just gonna spend the entire week relaxing so it's ultimately not all bad

My wife and I had a flight to NYC for that week between XMas up to NYE to crash with her best friend. We refunded our flight for credits yesterday cause these numbers aren't too looking good. We're just gonna spend the entire week relaxing so it's ultimately not all bad

Similar situation. I’d be crashing at my sisters who happens to be a nurse. Even with my booster shot, things are just way too chaotic

Will we go back to full closures/lockdowns (without the extra unemployment) and/or federal stimulus?

my local Walgreens had their pharmacy and liquor sections closed due to staffing shortages. One could argue both are essential (withdrawals Are no joke).

The local gas stations had a few semi gas deliveries stalled due to staffing shortages.
We had a small bit of that last year but this is next level. Local ers and clinics won’t admit what they deem elective procedures so they can wait for Covid hospitalizations. Scary times. Putting off cancer or potential cancer care can be worse than catching Covid. Priorities need to refocus on all health categories. The 60-80% unvaccinated in hospitals need to be last priority. I’m sick of the media claiming we put off care by choice.

Will we go back to full closures/lockdowns (without the extra unemployment) and/or federal stimulus?
For the first time in a long time I can actually imagine certain places locking down. If for no other reason than to keep the hospitals from collapsing under the crush of Omicron infections that are inevitably coming after the holiday season. My wife asked if we could take the kids to go see Spider-Man and I asked her if seeing the movie is worth the risk of catching COVID. We aren’t going…

I don’t think we will lockdown. We saw how large of an economic impact it had. But vaccine mandates will only become a bigger thing where we’ll have 2 citizens, those with and those without. And I mean it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom