Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m going tomorrow. I figure if a concert didn’t get me, I’ll take my chances at the movies to see Spider-Man. Wish myself and all other NTers seeing Spider-Man this weekend luck.
Taking my son tonight. Even with masks being required you have to assume risk as many people will pull it down after sitting and others will be pulling down temporarily to eat/drink.

Theaters around the nation gonna be jam packed this weekend and next week with Xmas coming up and the slew of new releases coming out on Weds.

In line to get my Booster. Fighting liberal conjecture and innuendo is tough work. I need all the strength I can get.

20211217_113747.jpg

it's still too early to say for sure, but temper the omicron paranoia from the Eric Topol/Ding hysteria with some optimism:

"Only 1.7% of identified Covid-19 cases were admitted to hospital in the second week of infections in the fourth wave, compared with 19% in the same week of the third delta-driven wave, South African Health Minister Joe Phaahla said at a press conference."

Screenshot_20211217-130322.png

Why they taking mad long with that Pfizer pill
Smh
Trying to see how many 5G nanobots they can fit into it. Give it some time. Look, if I can wait a few months to take a pill that has 1000 nanobots in it rather than now with only 750, I can hold my horses.

Anyone mix vaccines for their booster? I had Pfizer for my first two but plan on getting moderna for booster. Anyone experience anything out of the ordinary for mixing vaccines?

i went Pfizer for first 2 and did Moderna like a week and change ago

my arm was sore as hell after 1st one, that’s it

Kelly testified at the hearing that he believes masks do not add substantial protection to airplane passengers and cited aircraft ventilation systems.

"I think the case is very strong that masks don't add much, if anything, in the air cabin environment," he said. "It is very safe and very high quality compared to any other indoor setting."

whomp whomp

thread is why we'll not get over covid any time soon

Too many people need $$ to pay their bills.
People like this have no damn sense at all. Part of me wants someone that dumb to be fired, but the other part of me then realizes that more than likely that person also cannot afford to miss work, let alone 2 weeks worth of paychecks. Some American dream we have…
The feds have given states billions for covid relief and they are spending it on pet projects of all natures. Some states are forcing employers to pay out earned PTO. With the higher price of everything and wages staying flat, you better believe we're back to showing up to work sick. We've had that mindset for generations. The relief and funds haven't really come straight to our pockets. Do they really care about us or squashing this completely?

I Will admit since getting Vax’d and booster In October (All Moderna), I have been getting pretty relaxed and close to back to normal

Last weekend went to Cancun with 8 homies for a bach. To comeback to US you need a negative test 24 hrs before flight, the test was total bs, everyone was gonna be negative.

Got back Tuesday and started feeling mild fatigue and and Wed a cough. Figure it was just hungover but went and got pcr test, did 2 rapid test and both were negative. Still didn’t feel right so did another rapid on Thursday negative, Friday Positive and PCR confirmed it.

5 out of 8 of us got it and all of us are vaccinated with booster. Luckily had super mild symptoms. I was just worried i have an infant at home, so i just isolated myself, wife got negative and went to my in laws.

Do I just quarantine for 10 days after first positive test or when symptoms appeared? Will I also keep testing positive going forward?

Least being vax with booster and now getting covid, immunity about to be all time high

I Will admit since getting Vax’d and booster In October (All Moderna), I have been getting pretty relaxed and close to back to normal

Last weekend went to Cancun with 8 homies for a bach. To comeback to US you need a negative test 24 hrs before flight, the test was total bs, everyone was gonna be negative.

Got back Tuesday and started feeling mild fatigue and and Wed a cough. Figure it was just hungover but went and got pcr test, did 2 rapid test and both were negative. Still didn’t feel right so did another rapid on Thursday negative, Friday Positive and PCR confirmed it.

5 out of 8 of us got it and all of us are vaccinated with booster. Luckily had super mild symptoms. I was just worried i have an infant at home, so i just isolated myself, wife got negative and went to my in laws.

Do I just quarantine for 10 days after first positive test or when symptoms appeared? Will I also keep testing positive going forward?

Least being vax with booster and now getting covid, immunity about to be all time high

If you want to be extra safe for the sake of your wife and kid, I’d wait at least 10 days after your first symptoms appeared. Would NOT count on being super immune because Omicron is evading vaccine induced immunity and prior COVID infection. You are still incredibly susceptible to infection (likely well protected from serious disease) so take all precautions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom