Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

a542d760979465842b267b26c438ad950c584f7cr1-320-240_00.gif

Shocked at that Trumpito interview. Some of his followers def feel betrayed.

Had a employee party of around 20. Everyone vaxxed. Around 6 tested positive 3 days later. I have the basic mild symptoms (sore throat, cough, fatigue, muscle pain) but keep testing negative. Got tested just now again rapid negative again, waiting on PCR tomorrow. Maybe something else is going around too who knows.

buddy at work caught covid a week after I did...he was able to get the antibody treatment. The doctor that recommended it for him just called him. They said they are shutting down all the antibody treatments because it is ineffective against the new variant. crazy ****...

My family party last week was basically a covid superspreader. Texts came in today. 13-15 covid positive people from the party and counting

Update : I'm basically back to normal today. No sore throat, no cough, no nasal congestion, nothing. Let's hope everyone I know recovers as fast as me👍

My family party last week was basically a covid superspreader. Texts came in today. 13-15 covid positive people from the party and counting

Update : I'm basically back to normal today. No sore throat, no cough, no nasal congestion, nothing. Let's hope everyone I know recovers as fast as me👍
Yo, let's hit up Gallaghers in a few months when omicron has died down.

For the first time, the U.S. government will send free COVID-19 tests directly to Americans, after more than a year of urging by public health experts.

Job just sent out an email talking about uploading our vaccine cards in preparation for the office reopening next month. It’s voluntary to go in, but I still think it’s comical to move forward with the plan considering what’s going on right now.

And I just got the booster last week, so I’m not concerned personally. It’s the concept of getting COVID from a job I can do entirely at home. That makes no sense

Back
Top Bottom