Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Welp the wife caught COVID. Time to quarantine. We both are vaccinated and have boosters. I show no symptoms and will be testing on Friday to see if I have it. I got Moderna and she has Pfizer
What kind of precautions and risks does she take? Good masks, indoor dining, work in crowded indoor environment, etc? Or does she know where she got infected?

Last edited:
Felt like a traitor jumping my kids into that Pfizer gang today with dose 2, but it’s obvious that vax wasn’t even made for
adults anyway.
Welcome to the family!

dave-chappelle-rick-james.gif

Moderna did me dirty for a day

Pfizer gang just left me with a lil sore arm.
We look out after ours over here at Pfizer
maxresdefault (9).jpg

Last edited:
Just got my results back and I’m negative - or at least I was on Monday night.

Just waiting for everyone else’s now - one of my kids feels pretty bad.

Our logistical problem is that we don’t have much food - we had an order for Christmas but they’re so busy that they’re not allowing changes.

I have a huge turkey, my mom has all the sides and my sister has dessert - so Christmas Dinner is going to be weird if we can’t get anything else.

If anyone is positive we all have to stay in until the 30th. I’ve said before that I have a healthcare exemption - but it says that it’s strictly for work and the rest of the time you have to follow the regular rules (which is stay at home) - that’s a bit inconsistent but rules is rules.

Back
Top Bottom