Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My issue with the CDC guidelines is not the shortened period. Some public health folk been asking for this.

It is how poorly the messaging is.

First it is not for everyone, it is for asymptomatic people. But judging by people's reaction, not a lot of folk realize that.

Second, they don't require a negative test to leave isolation? :smh: I hope this isn't another mask situation where they say something because they are not trying to cause a surge in demand. People should definitely test negative before leaving isolation. Since the is a lot variation as to when people stop being contagious. Five days might be enough for most, but not all.

Lastly, the "masking for 5 more days". It reads like the mask can come off after a while. This is dumb. Everyone else is trying to encourage universal masking. Other government officials too. Why the would you putting a time frame anywhere near instructions for masking.

More and more I get the feeling the CDC needs a top to bottom rework of leadership. For their to be so many smart people working there, and for so much poor messaging to be put out constantly, it seems to me that there is some level of corporate capture at the top.

looks like they werent able to...have it their way

Csi Jokes GIFs | Tenor

Finally feeling better. Back to 98.5 degrees and headache is gone but cough here and there. Haven’t ate in like 2 days so need to eat and hydrate. Was able to get a PCR in DC but that’s gonna take a few days so I won’t know if it was the cold or Covid. Company probably thought I was playing hooky today :lol:

Unvaccinated, twice with covid

Plenty of people that are vaccinated that have gotten Covid twice… I don’t see what you’re getting at lol

It doesn’t help in terms of preventing someone from getting Covid, we know that’s a fact

Before or after delta, doesn’t matter… A lot of flip flopping going around

It doesn’t help in terms of preventing someone from getting Covid, we know that’s a fact

What is your secret at being so confident while being wrong?

They actually do...

Against previous variants. Omicron is far more contagious than other variants. So there is much more escape.

Plus vaccines have benefits beyond that. Especially at preventing hospitalizations and death

Also when people make comments matter. Things change and new developments happen. Your video kinda makes you look worse than anyone in the video to be honest. If you actually think it is some sort of gotcha

Last edited:
ii flash ii ii flash ii I think your mindset would be different if you worked in an ICU or ED.

Sure it might not help in preventing you from getting COVID. But 95% of the intubated/sedated patients are unvaccinated.

You’re right, I don’t work in ICU or ED but I’m a first responder… I worked extra shifts during the height of the pandemic, I seen just as much

Also, a lot of these patients have some type of prior medical history

Except that’s not a fact - the vaccines are effective at reducing the chance of catching it, reducing the chance of spreading it to others, and reducing the chance of severe illness.

You don’t get to pick and choose your “facts” - that’s not how science works.

Back
Top Bottom