Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't even know how you fix that pure joy these folks feel in their politics and being ****ty to the other side to stop and face reality.
I don't think you can make them realize the mistake they made until it's too late. A lot of these people are too prideful and won't humble themselves to accept the wrong decisions they made for themselves and for family members. They got caught in the wave of 'owning the libs' and think it's the cool thing to do.

How many of you are still not boosted? What are you waiting for?

I'm not boosted. I believe I will get it at some point. Maybe even soon.

What I'm waiting for?

So I didnt hesitate to sign up for the vaccine. And I was actually pretty happy to be offered the JJ shot since I dont like needles and didnt want to sign up for a 2nd shot (wasnt a choice...its what they had available the day I went in. Actually had to convince my wife to take it that day cuz she was not happy that the JJ was the offering...I told her it was her choice but we're here now and not sure if its worth waiting on).

Then the issues with the JJ started getting reported. Then its approval suspended.

Then the reports on a potential booster never included JJ.

The reports on the effectiveness didnt include JJ. Even news about mixing a Moderna or Pfizer booster with a JJ shot was under reported and also conflicted from one report to the next.

Left me in a place where I'm like **** it.

Also, the idea of a booster is fine to me when we know it's a one off. But we dont know it's a one off. Hell they're working on a new booster now already, arent they? A yearly booster isnt something I'd sign up for.

Would I rather die? No. But I'd also say a yearly booster feels like a yearly band aid. I'd sign up for the cure. I'm good on a yearly band aid.

LPT

Dont ask questions when you dont care about the answer. Cuz when someone then takes the effort to answer the question and are told their thoughts and feelings are irrelevant, it may cause emotions to be more involved in the conversation than necessary.

Just shout the orders you want to shout. Save the question.

Would I rather die? No. But I'd also say a yearly booster feels like a yearly band aid. I'd sign up for the cure. I'm good on a yearly band aid.
For now a booster is the "cure" though. Enough people take it for long enough eventually more boosters won't be needed. Like with measles for example.

maq25060 maq25060 I hope you find the current data and the people who have taken the booster evidence to encourage you to get boosted. I know some people who got COVID after getting boosted, but their symptoms were minor compared to 1-2 people I know who had yet to get boosted.

I'm not boosted. I believe I will get it at some point. Maybe even soon.

What I'm waiting for?

So I didnt hesitate to sign up for the vaccine. And I was actually pretty happy to be offered the JJ shot since I dont like needles and didnt want to sign up for a 2nd shot (wasnt a choice...its what they had available the day I went in. Actually had to convince my wife to take it that day cuz she was not happy that the JJ was the offering...I told her it was her choice but we're here now and not sure if its worth waiting on).

Then the issues with the JJ started getting reported. Then its approval suspended.

Then the reports on a potential booster never included JJ.

The reports on the effectiveness didnt include JJ. Even news about mixing a Moderna or Pfizer booster with a JJ shot was under reported and also conflicted from one report to the next.

Left me in a place where I'm like **** it.

Also, the idea of a booster is fine to me when we know it's a one off. But we dont know it's a one off. Hell they're working on a new booster now already, arent they? A yearly booster isnt something I'd sign up for.

Famb, just get your booster

LPT

Dont ask questions when you dont care about the answer. Cuz when someone then takes the effort to answer the question and are told their thoughts and feelings are irrelevant, it may cause emotions to be more involved in the conversation than necessary.

Just shout the orders you want to shout. Save the question.
It was a rhetorical question that was clearly answered by the rest of my post. I apologize if you were offended, but that stinging feeling when you feel like someone is talking about you indirectly usually gives an indication that there’s truth in what’s being said. I totally respect your opinion, no matter how much I disagree with it.

Was reading about nasal vaccines for booster shots

And how they might be better at preventing infection

Apprently there are a few in clinical trials right now.

Ready to get my Arthur Spooner on...
O3AOJE.gif

Was reading about nasal vaccines for booster shots

And how they might be better at preventing infection

Apprently there are a few in clinical trials right now.

Ready to get my Arthur Spooner on...
O3AOJE.gif
I hope they work. Gonna have to see trials that show efficacy because they don’t seem to work as advertised for that other respiratory virus.

Back
Top Bottom