Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can’t even imagine making some good pasta or something and crushing a cold glass of milk with it. :rofl:

You savages don’t have pamplemouse lacroix?

I’m actually not, I just don’t like it.

Damn are you rich drinking all that milk? i hear it’s been hard in Joe Biden’s america to have a proper milk diet.
to be fair, I'm very particular with when I drink milk (only with dessert, chocolate, in coffee, and maybe with breakfast), and if it starts to have any small I refuse to touch it. I prefer organic too, biggie62 biggie62

but yes, I've taken out a second mortgage on my truck so that I can afford the $2/gallon milk. These prices are insanely high.

(the week after that story came out, I went to the grocery store and they had milk for $2 per gallon. which is crazy because I'm used to paying $4-5 for a gallon)

to be fair, I'm very particular with when I drink milk (only with dessert, chocolate, in coffee, and maybe with breakfast), and if it starts to have any small I refuse to touch it. I prefer organic too, biggie62 biggie62

but yes, I've taken out a second mortgage on my truck so that I can afford the $2/gallon milk. These prices are insanely high.

(the week after that story came out, I went to the grocery store and they had milk for $2 per gallon. which is crazy because I'm used to paying $4-5 for a gallon)

Just go to Trader Joe’s. Organic milk there is mad cheap. You’ll be able to afford more bullets for the revolution!!!

I love Belgian chocolate milk, use to drink it all the time, but after a while the dookies weren't worth it

I tried lying and telling the bottle I was Dominican so give me a break, but apparently, Belgian chocolate milk producers are not up on the latest from da census

Last edited:
The virus doesn't survive long on most surfaces and the risk of transmission is low if you maintain good hand hygiene (thumb suckers need not apply). The primary route of transmission is and always has been via inhaled aerosolized viral particles. Unfortunately droplet protocols are still being used in many places that should know better.

Thank you as always buddy! Your info is always greatly appreciated! 👍👍🙏🙏

People need to read the full article

Japanese trading and pharmaceuticals company Kowa Co Ltd on Monday said that anti-parasite drug ivermectin showed an "antiviral effect" against Omicron and other coronavirus variants in joint non-clinical research.

The company, which has been working with Tokyo's Kitasato University on testing the drug as a potential treatment for COVID-19, did not provide further details. The original Reuters story misstated that ivermectin was "effective" against Omicron in Phase III clinical trials, which are conducted in humans.

Clinical trials are ongoing, but promotion of ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment has generated controversy.

Prominent vaccine sceptic Joe Rogan, whose podcast on Spotify has prompted protests by singers Joni Mitchell and Neil Young, has long stirred controversy with his views on the pandemic, government mandates and COVID-19 vaccines.

Rogan has questioned the need for vaccines and said he used ivermectin.

The drug is not approved for treatment of COVID-19 in Japan, and the U.S. Food & Drug Administration https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consu...-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19, the World Health Organization, the EU drug regulator and Merck, which makes the drug, have warned against its use because of a lack of scientific evidence that it has therapeutic effect.

In guidance on its website dated September 2021, the FDA noted growing interest in the drug for preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans but said it had received multiple reports of patients who had required medical attention, including hospitalisation, after self-medicating with it.

The use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19 is currently being investigated in a UK trial run by the University of Oxford. The researchers said on Monday that it was still under way and they did not want to comment further until they have results to report.

Many potential COVID-19 treatments that showed promise in test tubes, including the antimalarial hydroxychloroquine promoted by former U.S. President Donald Trump, ultimately failed to show benefit for COVID-19 patients once studied in clinical trials.

If it is proven effective in large-scale clinical trials on humans, I will celebrate the news.

But this is far from that

Damn covid like 10-0 so far on terrible long term effects vs vaccines. Any new news on the vaccines yet?

I got it early December 2021 in NYC, and I still don't smell farts, poop or smoke, fondue cheese had a weird smell but that's my only lingering symptom. Taste is slightly off around 85 percent

Back
Top Bottom