Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's just sad. You don't need much to survive on. But we're talking about people who are thinking about watching Netflix all day and snacking out of control. Where's the rationing of ALL items? Calorie rations? Why you having three steak dinners a day?

If one does get sick, there is little to no appetite. Fluids are key.

My area dropped the ball. You can't go from no plan to everything closed. That's a terrible non plan.

A lot of people in Seattle are still out and about like everything is normal. Was just out having drinks with coworkers today and the place was packed. Everything in the Seattle Metro area is as if everything is normal.
if you’re reading this thread and still can’t come to a decision then I don’t know what to say to you.

Nurses and Therapist owning these front lines like mfking WARRIORS!!!! Makes me feel crazy proud of the response of my peers, not a single complaint, this is why we do this.
OT isnt bad either. These retail workers are front line too. I do feel for the restaurants and hospitality. Truck drivers nearing their DOT limits by day 3 of their week.

OT isnt bad either. These retail workers are front line too. I do feel for the restaurants and hospitality. Truck drivers nearing their DOT limits by day 3 of their week.
I work retail and we are getting killed.
Added trucks, not the right product, angry shoppers, fights for supplies and necessities. It makes me hyper aware and a little too paranoid. Seeing things like water, bleach, toilet paper fly off the shelves is wild.

dot can lift the hours restriction and weight limits any time they want.

I had homies delivering fuel to Texas during a hurricane working 36 hours straight rolling real heavy.

I fly to NY tomorrow night for 2 weeks. I'm starting to think I should cancel my flight. I live in Seattle.
You gotta be kidding man
A lot of people in Seattle are still out and about like everything is normal. Was just out having drinks with coworkers today and the place was packed. Everything in the Seattle Metro area is as if everything is normal.

Im in Seattle for work right now. Not sure I’ll be able to fly back home. I would stay bro. You don’t wanna be stuck away from home, NYC of all places. I’m in a suite at a hotel right near Park Place. Got the company card too. So I’m Gucci on toilet paper and food :lol: :pimp:

Was picking up a pair of pants at a local clothing store today. Was just on my way out when an employee got a phonecall and I overheard her being notified someone tested positive for the virus.

Back
Top Bottom