Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ya know... If Draya had coronavirus I'd let her cough in my face if she let me hit raw afterwards. Just a little cold.
23d03b6d8dc61d5fd201ec5d5b499c12.gif

quoting because i dont think anyone answered

Thanks for the info my dude.

I was seriously trying to figure out how would I do this quarantine with my dogs having to go outside and interact via fence with the neighbors and their pets.

Cool.

Do I even risk going to Vegas on the 22nd? Things can change so much in the next 10 days but as of right now I'm wondering if it's even worth it?

At this point, everyone should assume they are Covid-19 positive until they test negative.

It's scary to think how many people already have it but aren't exhibiting symptoms.

what happens in Vegas won’t be staying in Vegas this time around

I wouldn’t bother tbh
Vegas is crap and will be crap n a few months
It’ll stay a short drive from us in Cali anyway

I'm flying southwest and they never charge for cancellations or changes of the flights so that is another plus. Also my entire flight was like $109.00 so i'm def not sweating it lol

Nurses and Therapist owning these front lines like mfking WARRIORS!!!! Makes me feel crazy proud of the response of my peers, not a single complaint, this is why we do this.

i got nothing but respect for y'all. My boy who works at a hospital told me they updated the staff telling them if things get outta hand by next week (which it probably will) they may have to work 24/7 til things are under control. Crazy sacrifice to make

Do you think the Bay Area will shut down at some point? Kinda selfishly don’t want to drive to work and deal with these people in the coming weeks.
it heading that way with all the closures and new cases being reported. i've been going to work and it looks like a ghost town.

i wonder if my co-worker is going to even be allowed to come back from her trip from india. hell, we might not even have jobs with how bad things are starting to look

Last edited:
Was picking up a pair of pants at a local clothing store today. Was just on my way out when an employee got a phonecall and I overheard her being notified someone tested positive for the virus.
You have to wash those pants and then burn them to be sure.

Went to Trader Joe’s tonight. That **** was wild.

No frozen food. No bread. No eggs. No produce (there was legit one potato). No water (sparking water though). No meat. Wild.

Plenty of cheese oddly enough.

Attachments

• 4D29B1B9-AB90-43BB-B6FC-8AC07AAEA38E.jpeg
    4D29B1B9-AB90-43BB-B6FC-8AC07AAEA38E.jpeg
    508.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 922601CE-5A1E-4511-83F2-CAC8C18C99EF.jpeg
    922601CE-5A1E-4511-83F2-CAC8C18C99EF.jpeg
    486.4 KB · Views: 240
  • 071723C0-8074-4D27-B36D-10F2109CF4CC.jpeg
    071723C0-8074-4D27-B36D-10F2109CF4CC.jpeg
    415.9 KB · Views: 239
I found it weird too that the one item that I found to be out of stock as much as toliet paper and water was....pasta.

Back
Top Bottom