Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

CAPE TOWN, Feb 3 (Reuters) - South Africa's Afrigen Biologics has used the publicly available sequence of Moderna Inc's (MRNA.O) mRNA COVID-19 vaccine to make its own version of the shot, which could be tested in humans before the end of this year, Afrigen's top executive said on Thursday.

The vaccine candidate would be the first to be made based on a widely used vaccine without the assistance and approval of the developer. It is also the first mRNA vaccine designed, developed and produced at lab scale on the African continent.

The World Health Organization (WHO) last year picked a consortium including Afrigen for a pilot project to give poor and middle-income countries the know-how to make COVID vaccines, after market leaders of the mRNA COVID vaccine, Pfizer (PFE.N), BioNTech (22UAy.DE) and Moderna (MRNA.O), declined a WHO request to share their technology and expertise.

Biovac, a partly state-owned South African vaccine producer, will be the first recipient of the technology from the hub. Afrigen has also agreed to help train companies in Argentina and Brazil.

Terblanche said Afrigen was also working on a next generation mRNA vaccine that didn't need freezing temperatures for storage, required for the Pfizer and Moderna doses, and which would be better suited to Africa, which is often dealing with high temperatures and poor health facilities and infrastructure.

"We will only make our clinical trial batch probably in six months from now, (meaning) ... fit for humans. And the target is November 2022," Terblanche added.

s6hdwntp7a701.jpg

the problem was the declaration of being triple vaxxed. if she just mentioned it in passing she would've been fine.

A neighbor has erected what has to be a 50 foot tall (legit taller than our homes) inflatable sheep wearing a mask. One side says 99.7 survival rate. The other says dont be a sheep.

I swear I wish I had a bb gun and an unmarked car.

A neighbor has erected what has to be a 50 foot tall (legit taller than our homes) inflatable sheep wearing a mask. One side says 99.7 survival rate. The other says dont be a sheep.

I swear I wish I had a bb gun and an unmarked car.
Just walk by with a needle or pin and pierce it. Ain’t hard.

Jan 10th it was mandated all OKLAHOMA employees must be vaccinated.
If not vaccinated either resign or wear a mask while inside the Work Space and test for COVID once a week.

Jan 10th I got rd1 of Moderna.
Rather vaccinate than wear a mask inside with testing once per week.
Jan 12th Governor Stitt says Mandate no longer in play.
Feb 7th I got rd2 of Moderna
We did it, y’all.

Jan 10th it was mandated all OKLAHOMA employees must be vaccinated.
If not vaccinated either resign or wear a mask while inside the Work Space and test for COVID once a week.

Jan 10th I got rd1 of Moderna.
Rather vaccinate than wear a mask inside with testing once per week.
Jan 12th Governor Stitt says Mandate no longer in play.
Feb 7th I got rd2 of Moderna
We did it, y’all.
Better late than never. Don’t forget to get that booster! This isn’t the last wave, unfortunately.

Supposed to only apply to vaccinated, but we know the unvaccinated love to play make believe.

That was exactly my thought when I read that - I get the thinking behind it (and as I've said before I'm right behind policies that make it hard for the willfully unvaccinated) but I would bet that a lot of them would take this as an opportunity to just not wear a mask and quote HIPAA as to why you can't ask if they've been vaccinated...

I'm not sure of a good way round that.

Back
Top Bottom