Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
In February 2022, and Americans feel it is time to be allowed to make the same mistakes they made in July of 2021
We’re dumb as hell. Never ending cycle of cases drop, roll back COVID mandates, cases spike again from super spreader events, everyone gets paranoid and asks “when will it end!?”

It’s amazing how stupid we are about this. It’s like somebody who goes to the gym to lose weight, stops when they lose 10 pounds, eats fast food for a month then asks “why am I fat again?”. Because you’re a dumbass. That’s why.

We’re dumb as hell. Never ending cycle of cases drop, roll back COVID mandates, cases spike again from super spreader events, everyone gets paranoid and asks “when will it end!?”

It’s amazing how stupid we are about this. It’s like somebody who goes to the gym to lose weight, stops when they lose 10 pounds, eats fast food for a month then asks “why am I fat again?”. Because you’re a dumbass. That’s why.
tumblr_o49ro6KMgZ1smsmqro10_540.gifv

Last edited:

Except for the fact that many states have never had true lockdowns or mandates, and they aren’t worse off than others. As it stands today or before today, only 9 states had mandates for masks in general. It’s a similar number for masks in schools. In the near future we may have one state masking as they wait for the inevitable with 49 other states ‘open and Free’. Will the minorities choices ever be deemed wrong?
LA county gotta lift this mandate already. Especially when damn near nobody wore one at SoFi last night even with the free K95 at the door. I think Jay-Z was the only one :smh:

#LiberalHoax
what if these big events happen and there is no big surge? Isn’t that a respectable way to gauge certain things?

A few articles of relevance

OREGON is currently smack dab in the middle of these cases per capita ranks. Cali is top 10. Everyone is seeing big time decreases overall though.

Except for the fact that many states have never had true lockdowns or mandates, and they aren’t worse off than others. As it stands today or before today, only 9 states had mandates for masks in general. It’s a similar number for masks in schools. In the near future we may have one state masking as they wait for the inevitable with 49 other states ‘open and Free’. Will the minorities choices ever be deemed wrong?

what if these big events happen and there is no big surge? Isn’t that a respectable way to gauge certain things?
I can’t speak for the entire country, but in the DC area there’s been a direct correlation between COVID mandates lifting and cases spiking.

I’m not trusting no numbers coming out of Georgia/Florida because it’s been clear they’ve been cooking the books for a minute.

Last edited:

Bozos like this are weird af.

Also, when do yall think mandates should go away? From the general feel of the thread yall never wanna let mandates go away til this that and the third happen. This aint going away anytime soon. Should Coachella have those restrictions up? Honestly it doesnt even matter, it was gonna be a zoo no matter what.

Bozos like this are weird af.

Also, when do yall think mandates should go away? From the general feel of the thread yall never wanna let mandates go away til this that and the third happen. This aint going away anytime soon. Should Coachella have those restrictions up? Honestly it doesnt even matter, it was gonna be a zoo no matter what.

we shouldnt just pretend things are over

i would like to see more vaccine mandates.. ramifications for government programs, for example.. access to certain things.. restrictions on certain things

if you want to make a choice, that’s fine but like other aspects of life, there are consequences of your actions

none of this is new.. before Covid, if you wanted to travel certain places whelp you gotta take certain shots.. before attending school at various levels, you have to verify that you’ve taken certain shots

but I want to be able to be aware for what exactly I am signing up for when it comes to something like that, so I’m extremely comfortable having to at least produce a negative test to enable you to attend large events

I’d like to see clear measurable guidelines set like % of county population vaccinated, test positivity rate, new cases per 100k, etc in order to end the mask mandate. Then it gives people an incentive to get vaccinated and stay safe. Schools better require vaccines in order to drop the masks. Put the squeeze on these moron parents.

Just found out my friend's wife's mom has been in the hospital for the past 3 months after getting her second dose. About 2 weeks after she got the dose she developed a rare neurological disorder called Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP). She currently has extremely limited movement on her right side, and it has started to spread to her left side. She's currently still trach-to-vent and has a feeding tube, but they're weaning her off slowly and she's making small improvements each day.

Fortunately the family is emphasizing this is EXTREMELY rare and still encouraging everyone to get vaccinated. Definitely sucks though.

Back
Top Bottom