Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
We went mask optional at my job and man, store was so crowded from Friday to Sunday with a mixture of masked and maskless people. My coworker made a joke about how everyone time we go mask optional, our state sees a spike in cases.

Excellent article that puts COVID risks in perspective without minimizing, IMHO.

:rofl:

Last edited:
interesting transition period right now with mandate recently lifted where i live (i think). hard to tell where masks are required or not as most people are still wearing them most of the time.

i was expecting a sudden change but looks like it'll be a slower transition.

The TSA federal mask mandate is set to end on March 18th and there hasn't yet been an announcement if it will be extended. Given that's just over 2 weeks to go it seems like it may not get extended so on planes, buses and other forms of mass transit you won't have to wear one. Ish could get real interesting towards end of this month.

The TSA federal mask mandate is set to end on March 18th and there hasn't yet been an announcement if it will be extended. Given that's just over 2 weeks to go it seems like it may not get extended so on planes, buses and other forms of mass transit you won't have to wear one. Ish could get real interesting towards end of this month.
I’ll be wearing masks on the plane for a long time after this. The idea we were just breathing in recycled air on a flying metal tube is actually insane now :lol: 75% of the times I got sick pre-pandemic it was after traveling.

Air travel is a great way to spread new variants around the globe quickly. I'm old enough to remember early 2020 when we were told masks weren't necessary. What could possibly go wrong?
"Nobody could have predicted this..." every.f'ing.time.

We are all on our own to figure out how to best navigate this new normalization of disease and excess death. Sadly, it seems individual responsibility is all we've got and we can't wait for guidance on when to take action to protect ourselves, because by then it will be too late.

Last edited:
Just got an email from my son’s school and they will be following the CDC guideline for no more indoor masks. They also said it was an option for kids to still wear masks so I’m still going to have my son wear one.

I already know what’s gonna happen but some of the parents DGAF and are so over the mask thing. These parents wear no masks and are chiilin in front of the school waiting to pick up their child (but the kid is wearing a mask). I’m like the only parent who wears a mask while waiting.

Back
Top Bottom