Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Putin found the cure.

ds106-strategy-winner-education.gif

If you mean the old normal, it’s gone the same way air travel was never the same after 9/11. As we’re seeing right now, in the short term many people will mistakenly think the threat is gone and try to get back to life without protective measures, but after enough repeated surges we’ll settle into a new normal eventually.
And most ppl who anti half of this **** been moving "Normal" 😂 the **** are these ppl complaining about? They've been living "normal" . Traveling, going out to bars and restaurants, Attending music festivals, care free as hell for a while now. Like what are we talking about
dead (1).png

And most ppl who anti half of this **** been moving "Normal" 😂 the **** are these ppl complaining about? They've been living "normal" . Traveling, going out to bars and restaurants, Attending music festivals, care free as hell for a while now. Like what are we talking about
dead (1).png
Bruh, reading the disneyland thread is hilarious because most of them sounded like drug addicts going through withdrawl not being able to go the park every week. disney is aight besides any new marvel stuff. I like Universal Studios better.

Bruh, reading the disneyland thread is hilarious because most of them sounded like drug addicts going through withdrawl not being able to go the park every week. disney is aight besides any new marvel stuff. I like Universal Studios better.
The only thing I was really feigning to do again was hoop :lol: I can’t imagine Disneyland being the thing I miss most.

Never understood the sickening obsession some people have with that place. I've seen some posts about it on IG, treat that place like it's crack.

Never understood the sickening obsession some people have with that place. I've seen some posts about it on IG, treat that place like it's crack.
Seems like a lot of cali people are obsessed. If you have kids I can understand going every year but grown men in the thread are going every month. I don't think people in orlando are addicts to disneyworld like that.

Seems like a lot of cali people are obsessed. If you have kids I can understand going every year but grown men in the thread are going every month. I don't think people in orlando are addicts to disneyworld like that.

a lot of people I worked with go to Disney world every year for vacation and some of them don't have kids...the thing I don't understand is going there for vacation is expensive and you could probably go somewhere nicer and more relaxing for cheaper... but too each their own... I'll save money to travel elsewhere....I looked into Disneyworld just cuz I never been there and only been to Disneyland but passed cuz I couldn't justify the price...

Finally got my official return to office day. **** is 100% official, not changing :smh:

I'm in the house looking at my basketball shorts and white tees like...

I know you be paying attention so you know it’s a good chance you’ll be back in the crib for a lil while once “outside season” is over in the fall :lol:

Overall it’s funny to see alotta folks acting like this whole thing is over or **** sweet now instead of paying attention to the trends of the past couple years which everywhere opens up once Spring round the corner just to shut down when it’s cold again

I think a while back the CDC recommended not wearing masks to workout, not sure if that's the same guidance. It's tough with a mask. I've just accepted working out in a gym maskless as an acceptable risk with other precautions still in place.

Yeah I've been pretty good with masking up but I'm finally getting my lazy *** back in the gym. Was like should I? like I used to, but like you said, it might be an acceptable risk

I think a while back the CDC recommended not wearing masks to workout, not sure if that's the same guidance. It's tough with a mask. I've just accepted working out in a gym maskless as an acceptable risk with other precautions still in place.
KF80 is the move if you want the best mix of protection and breathability

dudes at my gym bring clorox wipes to wipe down every inch of equipment they use and places their phones on top of a paper towel because of germs on the floor and on the equipment. but wont wear a mask :stoneface:

from what I can tell 90% of people don't seem to be aware that covid doesn't really spread on surfaces.
and is mostly airborne. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom