Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like Delta, but you gotta fly at least Comfort+ for it to be a good experience IMO.

Well yea I only fly comfort +. I get lucky enough pre Covid that I had status with them through work travel and would get upgraded often during business travel. If I’m doing personal I just pay for the comfort plus. It’s worth it.

The mask inside planes is a bit pointless with the snacks/drinks. I flew during one of the peaks and they still passed snacks around.

Everyone's mask is down and chewing with their mouths open anyway for a solid hour plus.
I was just on a flight last week and two guys in front of me probably had to be reminded a good 5-6 times to put their masks up. Once they were like "oh we just finished eating" but other times just knew to comply and said ok then put mask back up.

The constant reminder over the PA to cover your nose and mouth at the airport and onboard the plane gets really old after the first 10 or so times smh.

I was just on a flight last week and two guys in front of me probably had to be reminded a good 5-6 times to put their masks up. Once they were like "oh we just finished eating" but other times just knew to comply and said ok then put mask back up.

The constant reminder over the PA to cover your nose and mouth at the airport and onboard the plane gets really old after the first 10 or so times smh.
At this point, I just focus on myself. I'm masked properly and will still do my part to not get sick. Everyone else can do what they want.

I am probably used to the PA announcements because I hear it everyday when I take the ferry to/from SF for work.

Has anybody heard about anybody winning those proof of shot prizes when they first rolled out the vaccines? Like the million dollar ones that were marketed? Haven’t heard a word. I need receipts!!!

or Yankees tickets come to think of it

You would think at least a local news station would have put a puff piece out there. Like “78 year old Agnes would have never imagined that just by getting vaccinated she would have won life changing money! Now she can travel with her grandson and see the sights, while also being more protected against covid. Up next: a squirrel that can waterski!”

Just seems strange is all

And people still think Covid isn’t real :smh:
I was at a packed maskless costco Saturday. It was a tad unnerving. But there’s science in that too. It’s all about assessing one’s risks and doing what you feel is right or necessary. This same Costco was super strict with mandates (when forced to do so only apparently) and then now have maybe 1% of their workforce and 5% of their customers wearing masks.

I do agree. There’s some true Covid deniers. I feel the majority realize this has a 99% survival rate in the USA among confirmed cases. They’ve also told us we may be undercounting cases by 6-10 times. So the death rate could be even lower. There’s truth in a lot of what’s said. You just have to weed through it.

I was at a packed maskless costco Saturday. It was a tad unnerving. But there’s science in that too. It’s all about assessing one’s risks and doing what you feel is right or necessary. This same Costco was super strict with mandates (when forced to do so only apparently) and then now have maybe 1% of their workforce and 5% of their customers wearing masks.

I do agree. There’s some true Covid deniers. I feel the majority realize this has a 99% survival rate in the USA among confirmed cases. They’ve also told us we may be undercounting cases by 6-10 times. So the death rate could be even lower. There’s truth in a lot of what’s said. You just have to weed through it.

So if you dont die its ok? Some people get bad complications that could last a while.

But I get what you mean also, it is about what “risks” one is willing to take now. Personally, id be in that Costco with a good mask.

What's the point of 2 more weeks? That's just going to piss off both sides of the arguments. Either kill it or extend it to the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom