Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
im staying masked up
the general public look different to me now
just look like a bunch of viruses walking around
they lifted the mask mandate completely at my job (military facility) and when I came back in the office 1 day two weeks ago after working from home since December, I had idiots asking “why are you wearing a mask still? You know they lifted the mandate”

Almost was ready to throw hands with how close a dude got to me with no mask on. I’m not sure how “mask mandate is over” turned into “pandemic is over” because these people are moving like this thing is completely gone.

Traveled "down South" last week (Richmond and CHarlotte) and you would have thought we were out of the Pandemic.

NO masks anywhere man. Me and my folks looked like oddballs (EYE don't care, I will still mask up) compared to others with their faces all out.

Just interesting to see man.
I was shocked when I went to Georgia and that's how people were moving.

A mask does not reduce the severity of a bout of covid.
Actually, it can. The inoculum theory is real. The lower the amount of virus that you are exposed to, the better the chance your immune system will quickly fight it off before it replicates to the point where you experience severe disease. Being exposed to a small amount of virus often leads to mild or asymptomatic disease.

I feel like airports and airplanes are the #1 place you should always mask up. This is the way it was spread in the first place.

Ill have my mask on during flights until we’re at 0’cases, still sucks I’m gonna take it off during eating though lol.

last month when I was at the airport and airplane that was the loophole to not wear a mask if you were eating or drinking... Of course the bar at the airport was jam packed with no seats lol

last month when I was at the airport and airplane that was the loophole to not wear a mask if you were eating or drinking... Of course the bar at the airport was jam packed with no seats lol
Kind of interesting to look back at how bars weren't allowing countertop seating for several months but like mid to late 2020 places around my way were putting narrow long tables right by the bar so bar tenders just had to reach a little farther and patrons were maybe a couple more feet away than if it was standard bar seating.

Some stores around here hung plastic screens at the checkout - but they’re about 18” wide so completely useless as an alternative to wearing a mask.

The dumbest thing was putting those plastic separators between tables. Also not a fan of the outdoor seating, takes up all the parking spaces. Good for the restaurants though.
Regular Outdoor seating was cool.

Outdoor seating that was just some cheap tables in the street with only a small concrete barrier between you and cars doing 45 MPH? No thanks.

I feel like airports and airplanes are the #1 place you should always mask up. This is the way it was spread in the first place.

Ill have my mask on during flights until we’re at 0’cases, still sucks I’m gonna take it off during eating though lol.
Tsa hasbeen asking us to take off our masks for id verification for two years now. Unless you keep that mask on the entire duration, aerosols can get to you. We’ve been half stepping for too long

Same with drinks and snacks.

I do know a co worker who’s been masked up for two years now and I haven’t seen a single unmasking even to drink water. I think a lot of that is important too.

Atlanta and Chicago been this way since 2020. No real changes. I flew mid 2020 and had half an airplane open and no snacks given. That was actually a great experience. But since then, some airports still didn’t have food going mid 2021 but most did. Terminals are a whole different beast.

It’s shocking what some areas aim for and what others are lax on.

Last edited:
I mean this guy, just wow. Glad he’s happy.

1650478112372.png

shutting down entire blocks for outdoor dining was a great move. wish they'd do more of it.

only 1 million dead. go back and look at projections from March 2020 and "one million dead" was a worst case scenario.

Back
Top Bottom