Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I mean this guy, just wow. Glad he’s happy.

1650478112372.png
Wild.

Muricans luv ****-posting in intersections.

they don't require masks at my son's school anymore. i like that they test heavily but my son stopped wearing a mask. he said hardly anyone wears one so we let him choose what he wanted to do. fast forward to today and i'm watching a video of his class launching their homemade rockets. seems like over 50% of these kids are wearing masks (most of them wearing crappy cloth ones) and two kids wearing masks AND face shields. gonna have to talk to my boy tonight :smh:

as a family, we still mask up wherever there are crowds or wherever we might come in close proximity to others. since the indoor mandate stopped here, we've gone out to dinner once and dined outdoors. i had a burger, my wife had a salad, both kids ordered off the kid's menu. with the tip, dinner came out to $100. then we went downstairs for gelato and paid like $18 for 3 small ones. we'll probably stay at home to avoid the cost of dining out, not to avoid getting covid :frown:

they don't require masks at my son's school anymore. i like that they test heavily but my son stopped wearing a mask. he said hardly anyone wears one so we let him choose what he wanted to do. fast forward to today and i'm watching a video of his class launching their homemade rockets. seems like over 50% of these kids are wearing masks (most of them wearing crappy cloth ones) and two kids wearing masks AND face shields. gonna have to talk to my boy tonight :smh:

as a family, we still mask up wherever there are crowds or wherever we might come in close proximity to others. since the indoor mandate stopped here, we've gone out to dinner once and dined outdoors. i had a burger, my wife had a salad, both kids ordered off the kid's menu. with the tip, dinner came out to $100. then we went downstairs for gelato and paid like $18 for 3 small ones. we'll probably stay at home to avoid the cost of dining out, not to avoid getting covid :frown:
Lil man finna hit you with "Dad, I have rights"

One of my daughter’s friend’s parents is MAGA to the max but she gets roasted for being religious and MAGA parents.

I’m like y’all have to chill out and be kids. You have your whole life ahead of you to argue about this. :lol:

Just back from a trip to Costco. Went last week and they still had a sign asking everyone to wear a mask and it was probably 90%+.

Today, no sign and it was maybe 50/50.

As we often do I was waiting to pay and my wife joined the food queue to pick up some hot dogs. The woman behind her could barely have been closer if she tried - being generous she was maybe 12” away from her. No mask obviously.

I joined her and angled the kart so it was sort of in the way but at one point she stepped around it to get right up behind her again.

I was trying really hard not to be exceptionally rude but after a few minutes I couldn’t take it so I said “excuse me, could you take a big step back and stay there?”

She looked at me like I had 2 heads. I wasn’t planning on saying anything else but had to say “haven’t you learned anything in the last 2 years?” She looked around as if looking for validation but the people behind her were wearing masks and had left a big gap! They sort of shrugged and she shuffled into the gap. And stayed there.

Even in normal times she was totally in our personal space. It’s not that complicated. Going to be a lot more of that now I guess, I’ve got used to people leaving more space. Don’t know how they can just go back to all crammed together in a line.

Just back from a trip to Costco. Went last week and they still had a sign asking everyone to wear a mask and it was probably 90%+.

As we often do I was waiting to pay and my wife joined the food queue to pick up some hot dogs. The woman behind her could barely have been closer if she tried - being generous she was maybe 12” away from her. No mask obviously.

I joined her and angled the kart so it was sort of in the way but at one point she stepped around it to get right up behind her again.

I was trying really hard not to be exceptionally rude but after a few minutes I couldn’t take it so I said “excuse me, could you take a big step back and stay there?”

She looked at me like I had 2 heads. I wasn’t planning on saying anything else but had to say “haven’t you learned anything in the last 2 years?” She looked around as if looking for validation but the people behind her were wearing masks and had left a big gap! They sort of shrugged and she shuffled into the gap. And stayed there.

Even in normal times she was totally in our personal space. It’s not that complicated. Going to be a lot more of that now I guess, I’ve got used to people leaving more space. Don’t know how they can just go back to all crammed together in a line.
Yeah this same thing happened when it went to Popeyes this past Sunday. Lady who was behind me in line kept getting closer as if we were together. Took for another register to open up before she got the hint that I wasn’t trying to be that close.

Next time have your wife turn right around and stare directly into the other persons eyes. Assert dominance.

That would be great. Ours is really inefficient - there’s always a long line.

They have one or two registers, you order, they go and get all the food, you pay - it would make a lot more sense to have a runner or a pickup window if they can’t have kiosks like you.

Yeah this same thing happened when it went to Popeyes this past Sunday. Lady who was behind me in line kept getting closer as if we were together. Took for another register to open up before she got the hint that I wasn’t trying to be that close.

I really don't understand people that do this nonsense.

People have low spatial awareness.

Back
Top Bottom