Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I miss the combo pizza. Anyone know the reason they got rid of it?

I read something about corporate wanting to simplify the menu for whatever reason and eliminate ingredients that are more perishable. As if the food menu wasn’t just 8 things, now it’s 6 (polish dog too). Congrats.

I read something about corporate wanting to simplify the menu for whatever reason and eliminate ingredients that are more perishable. As if the food menu wasn’t just 8 things, now it’s 6 (polish dog too). Congrats.
My Costco got rid of the Polish dog over a decade ago.

My Costco got rid of the Polish dog over a decade ago.

Same here, except only a few years ago but also with no explanation. I guess nowhere near as popular but still like the combo pizza the menu already small why take stuff away.

I miss the berry sundaes smh

My trip to Honolulu was nice. Only a small percentage of masks were being worn by people. Also met my friend's GF who works for the Dept. of Health in Hawaii and she stated that there is a lot of continued push back from locals regarding masks and vaccines even with the increase of numbers there.

That info alone made me wear a mask the entire trip.

Took a rapid test and PCR upon my return and my wife and I tested negative. Definitely relieved.

Traveling and seeing majority of people coughing and sneezing maskless was confirmation for me that COVID will be here for the long run.

The only thing I dislike about this is, you have the ones who think if you had it once then you’re not getting it again. It wasn’t as bad for me the second time getting it (fully vaxxed and boosted) like it was the first time (august 2020) but it definitely had me down for 3-4 days with all The initial symptoms except losing smell and taste.

The only thing I dislike about this is, you have the ones who think if you had it once then you’re not getting it again. It wasn’t as bad for me the second time getting it (fully vaxxed and boosted) like it was the first time (august 2020) but it definitely had me down for 3-4 days with all The initial symptoms except losing smell and taste.

Yeah, that’s back to Trumpist nonsense - “of course I’ve had it so I’m fine” which is patently untrue and easily proven.

My cousin is a doctor and has had it 4 times now - not by being cavalier but 3x from work and once when her kid brought it home from college unwittingly.

If it was a one off thing or there was long lasting immunity post-infection then letting it rip through society now that many are vaccinated would be fine - but that’s not the case and letting it spread widely could be asking for trouble.

So because somebody had an underlying condition which was maintained in a relatively good manner pre Covid era it automatically disqualifies them from a Covid death because the condition killed them? Right… yet it was maintained fine before.

The better question is how many previously healthy people now have underlying conditions caused by COVID? Repeated infections from this virus will only make it worse. Every infection comes with a 10-30% chance of long COVID. Even if you’re infected only once every few years, that doesn’t sound like great odds for living a long healthy life. It’s still a good idea to avoid infection by taking common sense precautions, IMHO.

my homie caught the 'vid after 2 years of being on top of things, fully vaxxed but had all the symptoms for a few days. had symptoms and tested positive this past Monday, told me he was on the mend yesterday. Wife caught it after :smh: now she's sick. We all hung out on Saturday, so I made sure to wear my mask around my fam and everyone and for the most part kept to myself aside from like food and drink lol. Waited the 5 days, home tested today.

DownrightWideeyedEquine-size_restricted.gif

negative test. still forever masking up though, can't trust these randoms running the streets.

my homie caught the 'vid after 2 years of being on top of things, fully vaxxed but had all the symptoms for a few days. had symptoms and tested positive this past Monday, told me he was on the mend yesterday. Wife caught it after :smh: now she's sick. We all hung out on Saturday, so I made sure to wear my mask around my fam and everyone and for the most part kept to myself aside from like food and drink lol. Waited the 5 days, home tested today.

DownrightWideeyedEquine-size_restricted.gif

negative test. still forever masking up though, can't trust these randoms running the streets.

You should've put your homie down with a left hook to da jaw. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford would understand why you had to do it.

Back
Top Bottom