Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you have any further insight into what took so long for them to get it finalized and approved? My understanding based on the information released publicly is that manufacturing capability/capacity was the issue. Hopefully they have all that sorted out now and will be able to play a major part going forward.
Nobody knows..prolly politics since US is the last country to approve NVAX as a primary or booster. That manufacturing issue was just a poor excuse by FDA/CDC since it was a non-issue from a satellite facility in TX that wasn't even being used...also Pfizer and Moderna both had major recalls and contamination in their vaxxes but were allowed to keep jabbing.

*It is also sus that former board members/execs of PFE, MRNA, JNJ, MRK are on FDA/CDC decision making panels:smh:

Nobody knows..prolly politics since US is the last country to approve NVAX as a primary or booster. That manufacturing issue was just a poor excuse by FDA/CDC since it was a non-issue from a satellite facility in TX that wasn't even being used...also Pfizer and Moderna both had major recalls and contamination in their vaxxes but were allowed to keep jabbing.

*It is also sus that former board members/execs of PFE, MRNA, JNJ, MRK are on FDA/CDC decision making panels:smh:
This definitely sounds promising and I would certainly consider upgrading my 5G Moderna signal with the 6G from Novavax if all goes according to plan.

The CDC has a new meeting on July 19, hopefully to include Novavax as a booster too, since they allowed mix-and-match for all EUA vaxxes.

Receding hair and a beard can make someone look a lot older.

26 year old Chris Kaman has entered the chat….
54D2BD6C-9EF3-4185-9A98-F5ECEEA77035.jpeg

starting around the third quarter, my kid didn’t have to wear a mask indoors but as case numbers rose, they started masking inside again and still do in summer school. he’s at iolani so it’s a little different. they were doing tons of covid testing in school.

starting around the third quarter, my kid didn’t have to wear a mask indoors but as case numbers rose, they started masking inside again and still do in summer school. he’s at iolani so it’s a little different. they were doing tons of covid testing in school.

yeah I work for a public elementary. surprisingly almost no students stopped wearing masks when they did away with outdoor mandates but this will be interesting.

ultimately feel bad for parents trying to keep their kids safe considering there's no social distancing in class or at lunch.

yeah I work for a public elementary. surprisingly almost no students stopped wearing masks when they did away with outdoor mandates but this will be interesting.

ultimately feel bad for parents trying to keep their kids safe considering there's no social distancing in class or at lunch.
do you have to deal with kids that have antimask parents? i can’t imagine how ****** that would be to have idiots like that making trouble for your school.

do you have to deal with kids that have antimask parents? i can’t imagine how ****ty that would be to have idiots like that making trouble for your school.

i didn't really hear about any incidents but a good amount of students do come to school without masks and have to get one from the office, whether that's planned or due to financial reasons I'm not sure.

I do know there was some idiots(adults) protesting at another elementary school in our district when they implemented the vaccine rollout for students.

really tho Ige made it difficult for public schools to protect themselves by lifting mandates, changing how testing and reporting was handled. it was basically just honor system from the 3rd quarter to the end of the year.

gonna be interesting for sure come august.

Can I get cliff notes on Novavax? Who are they? Why are they coming into the game so late? What else are they known for? Is their vaccine also MRNA? I remember reading about them early on in the pandemic but they just disappeared

Can I get cliff notes on Novavax? Who are they? Why are they coming into the game so late? What else are they known for? Is their vaccine also MRNA? I remember reading about them early on in the pandemic but they just disappeared
they doing pretty good though...
sis told me they expanding some blocks from her, right across from astrazeneca...

On July 1, Novavax said that its vaccine prompted "broad immune responses" against all COVID variants, including BA.5, in clinical data. Novavax has not publicly released the data, but some experts are optimistic that it might outperform mRNA vaccines against BA.5 due to its technology.

“I wonder if we’re not witnessing some of the limitation that there may be [with] the mRNA vaccines. Yes, they were first out of the gate. But they don’t appear to have that breadth of protection,” Wayne A. Marasco, an FDA adviser and virology professor at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, told the Washington Post about the potential benefits of Novavax's protein-based jab. Marasco said that Novavax's data on new variants was impressive, and says the Novavax data also intrigued other FDA advisors.

*Start there and work your way back

Felt kinda "off" on Sunday night but didn't think much of it. Was home Monday with a bad headache because I didn't eat enough protein but on Tuesday night I felt worse. Went to bed and when I woke up to feed our pets, I took a rapid test (those free ones we got last year online). BOOM, got Covid again! 😔

Symptoms are nowhere near as bad as when I had it between Christmas and New Years. Really all I have is mild congestion, runny nose and sneezing. No fever over 99.5, no chills, no body aches, no sore throat. Quarantining and wearing a mask at home as my wife is quarantined as well (she does not have any symptoms. She's gonna take a test this weekend). Taking so e DayQuil for the congestion and seems to help.

I also read about Paxlovid. That is NOT a good idea per my transplant team. For people like me, who take Tacrolimus (immunosuppressant), it can lead to renal failure!! 😱😱 So I'm just resting on the couch on a separate floor. Sucks I got it again. And I still wear masks indoors. 😢 Hopefully it won't take long to get over it.

Felt kinda "off" on Sunday night but didn't think much of it. Was home Monday with a bad headache because I didn't eat enough protein but on Tuesday night I felt worse. Went to bed and when I woke up to feed our pets, I took a rapid test (those free ones we got last year online). BOOM, got Covid again! 😔

Symptoms are nowhere near as bad as when I had it between Christmas and New Years. Really all I have is mild congestion, runny nose and sneezing. No fever over 99.5, no chills, no body aches, no sore throat. Quarantining and wearing a mask at home as my wife is quarantined as well (she does not have any symptoms. She's gonna take a test this weekend). Taking so e DayQuil for the congestion and seems to help.

I also read about Paxlovid. That is NOT a good idea per my transplant team. For people like me, who take Tacrolimus (immunosuppressant), it can lead to renal failure!! 😱😱 So I'm just resting on the couch on a separate floor. Sucks I got it again. And I still wear masks indoors. 😢 Hopefully it won't take long to get over it.
I’m really sorry to see this. Were you ever able to get Evusheld?

Back
Top Bottom