Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your cash register gunshot queen gone gone famb...

MAGA.jpg

*fixed*

Every state that tops Florida in death rates for 2022 are mostly rural states except for NJ. How is NJ doing a worse job at COVID than Florida? 🤬

Masking worked for sure, not sure what's anyone's stake in denying that at this stage.

It still works! I'm holding strong, but noticed people have really started getting aggressive toward us as some of the last people still masking...

"How long are you going to keep wearing that mask?!" "You can't wear a mask forever!!" But don't you miss eating in restaurants??"

I don't plan to make anyone else feel comfortable by making myself uncomfortable. The fact that everyone else is unmasked is all the more reason to double down on personal protection. Just got back from a few days at Disneyland and the amount of open air uncovered coughing, sneezing, spitting, etc is frightening, TBH. We have learned nothing as a society.
stupid people didnt go away when the pandemic ended, they are still here

Not only that, but it seems they are even more loud, aggressive, and obnoxious now. And in case there was any doubt, the pandemic never ended, some people just chose to ignore the reality.

Wasn’t there a recent review/meta analysis saying that masks weren’t effective? I saw it in a few places and the fact that it exists isn’t helping the cause.

Wasn’t there a recent review/meta analysis saying that masks weren’t effective? I saw it in a few places and the fact that it exists isn’t helping the cause.
Never seen it, but I imagine you could put together such an analysis based on what people claim their mask wearing habits are/were. I still see people who think they're wearing a mask, but it doesn't fit snug. I still see people wearing cloth masks. Most hospitals try to get you to take off your respirator and put on one of their baggy blue masks. Not all masks are the same. Quality respirators work. Always have, always will.

Never seen it, but I imagine you could put together such an analysis based on what people claim their mask wearing habits are/were. I still see people who think they're wearing a mask, but it doesn't fit snug. I still see people wearing cloth masks. Most hospitals try to get you to take off your respirator and put on one of their baggy blue masks. Not all masks are the same. Quality respirators work. Always have, always will.

Tried to find it and came up only with rando websites with glorified opinion trash articles.

I think this is what I saw https://www.politifact.com/factchec...shows-fauci-reflecting-early-recommendations/
Dr. Fauci misinterpreted to fuel BS anti mask rhetoric by the GOP, big shock.

It still works! I'm holding strong, but noticed people have really started getting aggressive toward us as some of the last people still masking...

"How long are you going to keep wearing that mask?!" "You can't wear a mask forever!!" But don't you miss eating in restaurants??"

I don't plan to make anyone else feel comfortable by making myself uncomfortable. The fact that everyone else is unmasked is all the more reason to double down on personal protection. Just got back from a few days at Disneyland and the amount of open air uncovered coughing, sneezing, spitting, etc is frightening, TBH. We have learned nothing as a society.

Not only that, but it seems they are even more loud, aggressive, and obnoxious now. And in case there was any doubt, the pandemic never ended, some people just chose to ignore the reality.

eating at restaurants overrated af

i dont miss it at all. eating at home in my comfy clothes watching my shows >

Tried to find it and came up only with rando websites with glorified opinion trash articles.

I think this is what I saw https://www.politifact.com/factchec...shows-fauci-reflecting-early-recommendations/
Dr. Fauci misinterpreted to fuel BS anti mask rhetoric by the GOP, big shock.

Seems about right. A snug fitting quality respirator will filter the air you breathe, leading to better health overall. People fail to recognize that masks also work to protect against RSV, influenza, and a whole host of other common respiratory pathogens that we used to accept as inevitable that we were somehow able to nearly eliminate when many people actually took COVID precautions. Now people want to pretend that everyone is getting sick due to constant masking and lockdowns that never really happened. Most of the babies getting RSV right now weren't even born yet.

I like going out to eat. If I die I die, it’s like top 3 things for me to do.

I used to enjoy it until I had kids and it became more hassle than it's worth. Once the pandemic hit and we started cooking at home more and getting takeout, I liked that experience alot better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom