Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
From the article...
The department shared its updated assessment, which it noted it has low confidence in, in a classified intelligence report provided to the White House and key lawmakers, according to the Journal, which cited people who have read the report.

The department joins the FBI in backing the lab-leak theory, while four other agencies and a national intelligence panel believe the virus emerged through natural transmission, and two are undecided, the Journal wrote.

Fp5aXn_XwAABPjz

did you read the article?

If you said it was leaked from a lab in 2020, people called you a crazy conspiracy theorist.
Pretty sure that if we go back to those posts, most people were saying that the origins were inconclusive, and there was very little evidence that that was the case.

Also, that article is saying one agency revised its position and favors the lab leak theory, but there are 4 other intelligence groups that favor the other origin story and 2 that don't have a definitive conclusion. In other words, we're still not far from where we started.

Pretty sure that if we go back to those posts, most people were saying that the origins were inconclusive, and there was very little evidence that that was the case.

Also, that article is saying one agency revised its position and favors the lab leak theory, but there are 4 other intelligence groups that favor the other origin story and 2 that don't have a definitive conclusion. In other words, we're still not far from where we started.

I understand that, I just feel like the lab leak theory is a lot more widely accepted/people are open to it than they were back then.

Conspiracy is one of the most over used words lately.

Making logical guesses where Covid came from isn’t the same as saying Hillary Clinton has children in a pizza shop basement and trump is the second coming of Christ.

Conspiracy and gaslighting 😭

I also don’t remember people describing folks as narcissists as much as they do the past few years.

I don’t even know what gaslighting means. :lol:

I’m not up on the political words people throw around constantly besides nimby.

in terms of bioweapons, scientists/and other department >>>>>>>>>>>> energy department.

why the energy dept getting involved anyway :stoneface:

Last edited:

Beijing must be more forthcoming about coronavirus origins, U.S. ambassador says​

By Theresa Braine
New York Daily News
Feb 27, 2023 at 11:59 pm

China’s government needs to be more forthcoming about the origins of COVID , the U.S. ambassador to China said Monday.

Beijing needs to “be more honest about what happened three years ago in Wuhan with the origin of the COVID-19 crisis,” Nicholas Burns told a U.S. Chamber of Commerce event.

I thought actual scientists put this question to bed six months ago

Why is it bubbling up now based on a single federal agency's "low confidence" assessment?

Back
Top Bottom