Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My family still wears masks. Not sure when I wont wear one. Went to DW and we were probably the only ones in the entire park with a mask.

My BF who stopped wearing a mask maybe a year ago just caught it (never had it before) but said it was a cold like she has never had before.

I wear one every time I go to Disneyland too

But damb that covid was on another level changing him to her

I still wear mine when in huge crowds and on the plane when I travel. Stopped wearing it to work and pretty much everyone else on my floor has done the same.

I still give people the side eye when I hear them coughing up a storm and look delirious as hell coming in. I’ll even ask them straight up, are you sick and why the **** you here.

Dude was on it for 10 years :wow: but the way the article talks, he was taking the animal grade version it.

I’m curious if an autopsy was done & they came to this conclusion, or if it’s just speculation?

Not saying it wasn’t the large doses that made his heart get too big, but if he just died on the 3rd, that’s a quick turnaround on an autopsy.

Dude was on it for 10 years :wow: but the way the article talks, he was taking the animal grade version it.

I’m curious if an autopsy was done & they came to this conclusion, or if it’s just speculation?

Not saying it wasn’t the large doses that made his heart get too big, but if he just died on the 3rd, that’s a quick turnaround on an autopsy.

Yeah, it's unclear where they were getting that information from - it said he died of congestive heart failure - after stopping all his meds because a decade ago he believed Ivermectin was the cure - I'd never heard of someone being that lost before. At least he was consistent with it...

I was just on a call with government health folks - and one of my colleagues from another area was moaning about masks and how he thinks we should get rid of them (because "we're all back to going to restaurants and bars anyway"). They confirmed that the rules are to stay the same - I just mentioned that some consistency would be nice. We all have the same rules but some places for some reason just ignore them.

And 30 minutes later my wife told me that our new dentist called and cancelled an appointment for one of my kids as she just caught covid...

Two years ago, conspiracy theorists were screaming from their parents’ basements about how the virus was caused by 5G radiation, MRNA vaccines were a form of population control, that they contained tracking chips, and FEMA had millions of plastic coffins lined up and waiting for those who dutifully accepted their doses.

Now they’re taking a victory lap because the vaccine “does nothing” and the people who brought you COINTELPRO expressed a low confidence belief that COVID-19 may have leaked from a lab? That’s what they’re standing on?

I never thought I’d see the day when conspiracy theorists were citing the FBI as their preferred source.

I know self-delusion is the brand, but this is some next level mental contortion.

I don’t know how much I even trust the FBI in some ways…
Human made or animal, doesn’t change the fact that this thing upended our world, and 3 years into the new post covid frontier. It’ll be interesting to see how much more health officials/hospitals/scientists will go into trying to understand it. I’m sure work will continue, but will mostly disappear from the public eye.

It does seem wild that some of those people that Meth just described were talking about all of that other nonsense, and would use what the FBI said how they said it.

I must say, I’ve never encountered a person that has told me any of those moronic statements. I did have male in his 60 something flight attendant tell me at a dog park that he thought covid was fake :rofl: What’s even more crazy is dude talked about EVERYTHING else like a normal, sane person in talking to him a few times prior.

Two years ago, conspiracy theorists were screaming from their parents’ basements about how the virus was caused by 5G radiation, MRNA vaccines were a form of population control, that they contained tracking chips, and FEMA had millions of plastic coffins lined up and waiting for those who dutifully accepted their doses.

Now they’re taking a victory lap because the vaccine “does nothing” and the people who brought you COINTELPRO expressed a low confidence belief that COVID-19 may have leaked from a lab? That’s what they’re standing on?

I never thought I’d see the day when conspiracy theorists were citing the FBI as their preferred source.

I know self-delusion is the brand, but this is some next level mental contortion.
Can’t tell if meth throwing subliminals at me or someone else

I don't think specifying that it's the NTers in their parent's basement narrows it down enough to say...

I've been on a train for 2.5 hours - just another 2.5 to go.

The guy on the table beside mine is reading the newspaper, coughing, and licking his fingers to turn every page. I was really hoping that covid would have killed that habit off. I just don't understand - is there something wrong with their fingers that they can't turn a page ever without being damp with spit?

Back
Top Bottom