Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
"go about your normal lives"

Shut up.

Was out last night at a small local bar in the city. Middle aged man was biting his nails, and then proceeded to rub his hands all over the pen he signed his receipt with. Pushed his chair in with the same hand and smeared a napkin over the table he was sitting at.

What happens when an older person walks in that bar, sits at the same seat, touches the same pen?

Went to CVS and people were eating skittles, grabbing bags of potato chips, putting them back, touching their face. What happens when someone with an immune system unlike mine touches that and gets sick if I have it?

No one is perfect, the bottom line is, a mass lockdown is coming because humans will not be able to stay out of their own way.

is the water in that bidet strong enough to clean a grown man’s butt?

It has different pressure settings. Use it then pat with a bit of TP to dry/ check if there's anything left

It's very common in Asia/parts of Europe. TP only is a disgusting practice that the English invented and spread overseas

I guess it cleans out the poop really well
It’s like a waterpik lol
You can control the water temp, stream power, pulse speed, heated seats. They even have fans that dry your *** after and make bird and water sounds incase you blowing up the bowl. Remote control.

have your *** clean af

you’ll realize you were a savage before

i don’t eat *** but if I did it would be in Japan

:lol:

Told my wife last night that I welcome the day I don’t have to deal with any outsiders for awhile. I’d feel so damn rested and recharged lol.
I told my wife she better get to stretching and get loose because its about to be on in the bedroom. Time to catch up.

Yea, but alot of has have family members or parents who are old. A virus is something you can pass onto others. Plus you don't have to be 80 to die from it.

My brother who is only in his 30’s has bad asthma and COPD and while he probably won’t die he could potentially have to go to hospital which would financially cripple his family.

You can control the water temp, stream power, pulse speed, heated seats. They even have fans that dry your *** after and make bird and water sounds incase you blowing up the bowl. Remote control.

have your *** clean af

you’ll realize you were a savage before

i don’t eat *** but if I did it would be in Japan
Ya **** ain't that clean if you ain't used no soap.

Going to the grocery stores is depressing.

Shelves are bear ...

People unease and thin on patience ...

Others stress not over the virus but because lack of food. **** is crazy ....

Back
Top Bottom