Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I told my wife she better get to stretching and get loose because its about to be on in the bedroom. Time to catch up.
1584134298989.jpeg

I'll give you a perspective from someone who has a seriously compromised immune system. I had a liver transplant 16 years ago. Doing well with it. Take immunosuppressant drugs daily to keep my transplant good. But the down side to it, I can get sick more easily than a normally healthy person.

When this virus was just being found in Japan in January, I was worried as I told my coworkers I have to be careful. I work in Auto sales, so I see people daily! Been doing it for 23 years at the same dealership. BUT, the timing of this all couldn't have been better and here's why. I took a medical leave from work due to severe Crohn's disease.

If you don't know what it is, it's a HORRIBLE, AWFUL disease. It's inflammation of the small intestine and bowel system. So I left work on January 31. I've been home since. For this virus to come here, I am safe but totally terrified of it. I still have 1.5 months left of it, but if need be, I have 3 more months of short term to use. But if I was not on disability, I would be at work but not sure if they would close up as non-essential businesses in that county I work in (I live in a totally different country 45 minutes from work) have been told to close for 14 days by the governor.

All in all, I'm good, but scared. I hope the government just makes the test for this virus free. If they do that, it will help.

The grocery stores and supermarkets will restock in 2-3 days, y’all good
This. Most local groceries and Supermarkets restock throughout the weekend. At least in NYC they do. Catch trucks pulling up at the crack of dawn. What’s sold out is last weeks inventory next weeks is coming. I did my bulk shopping like 2 weeks ago still need to buy some minor things that always run out every week like milk and bread.
"go about your normal lives"

Shut up.

Was out last night at a small local bar in the city. Middle aged man was biting his nails, and then proceeded to rub his hands all over the pen he signed his receipt with. Pushed his chair in with the same hand and smeared a napkin over the table he was sitting at.

What happens when an older person walks in that bar, sits at the same seat, touches the same pen?

Went to CVS and people were eating skittles, grabbing bags of potato chips, putting them back, touching their face. What happens when someone with an immune system unlike mine touches that and gets sick if I have it?

No one is perfect, the bottom line is, a mass lockdown is coming because humans will not be able to stay out of their own way.
We’re doomed bro. This is my second day WFH and I’m doing just that staying home. I look out the window and tons of people just going around like they got a free vacation out of it. Schools closed and people letting their kids out to play and ****. :smh: Even if we get a Mass lockdown people are just gonna go and do them.

I'll give you a perspective from someone who has a seriously compromised immune system. I had a liver transplant 16 years ago. Doing well with it. Take immunosuppressant drugs daily to keep my transplant good. But the down side to it, I can get sick more easily than a normally healthy person.

When this virus was just being found in Japan in January, I was worried as I told my coworkers I have to be careful. I work in Auto sales, so I see people daily! Been doing it for 23 years at the same dealership. BUT, the timing of this all couldn't have been better and here's why. I took a medical leave from work due to severe Crohn's disease.

If you don't know what it is, it's a HORRIBLE, AWFUL disease. It's inflammation of the small intestine and bowel system. So I left work on January 31. I've been home since. For this virus to come here, I am safe but totally terrified of it. I still have 1.5 months left of it, but if need be, I have 3 more months of short term to use. But if I was not on disability, I would be at work but not sure if they would close up as non-essential businesses in that county I work in (I live in a totally different country 45 minutes from work) have been told to close for 14 days by the governor.

All in all, I'm good, but scared. I hope the government just makes the test for this virus free. If they do that, it will help.

I got Crohns too bro. It’s handled at the moment with no meds but still..

And my 2 year old son has bad asthma

Some people are just in the stores to follow fads at this point. I saw a dude stocking up batteries lol. Crazy how no one was really thinking about toilet paper like this a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom