Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I live on the coast in Florida and have my daughter’s first birthday party planned for tomorrow at my house. Will be between 25-35 people in our home including a dozen children between 1-3 and a half dozen senior citizens. My wife thinks I am a nut for saying we should cancel. What’s the internet think?

Gonna have to wait or find a 24 hour spot to go shopping. I can't even tolerate Wal-Mart or Market Basket on a typical day.

I live on the coast in Florida and have my daughter’s first birthday party planned for tomorrow at my house. Will be between 25-35 people in our home including a dozen children between 1-3 and a half dozen senior citizens. My wife thinks I am a nut for saying we should cancel. What’s the internet think?
I would cancel

My 2 year old just got home coughing up a storm. Super sick runny lose n sneezing.
Nervous wreck but I’m hoping it’s just a cold the kids get.

either way we’ll be on chill mode the next week for sure

daddy duties

i heard sneezing/runny nose isn't a symptom of COVID19

I wouldn't chance it

Cancel. 100%. They've made it pretty clear that only essential movement and gatherings should be taking place.

solewoman solewoman please come in an educate this man. I definitely say you cancel. It’s a major risk to have all those people in close quarters, let alone YOUR CRIB. That **** can live in the air+on surfaces for HOURS after folks leave. Don’t play yourself and your family.

cancel. i had to cancel my kid's bday party this sunday. dont wanna risk anything right now

Give me your wife number I’ll cancel for you.
In all seriousness you should definitely cancel though. If those people show up they’d be just as crazy. But put your foot down. Don’t do that to all those families.

Rip

they also specifically said to not mix kids with old people

Last edited:
i got 6 trucks on the roads all doing grocery or distribution so im bout to get it . Also if it gets to the point where we gotta do emergency hauls its basically name your price to run.

I know rates are good because I’ve been seeing guys pull reefer who would never touch it normally.

oil fields slow now?

The grocery stores and supermarkets will restock in 2-3 days, y’all good
Unless the supply chain locks down, anything sold in a grocery store is absolutely flourishing right now.

Now here's what I see possibly happening. All these restaurants may have their supply chain shifted to grocery stores, as restaurants close down. If McDonald's cant fry their own fries, they may go into the supply chain for grocery stores.

My area has 3 big food distributors for restaurants. Think 10 Costco's put together.

It's odd though. There's panick but then not really. Out at 7am, grocery store was empty. I stocked up on random items. But by 10am, it was packed. And will remain crowded until close. No one's inconvenienced enough to be forced to wake up early.

IMG_6791.JPG
It's stuff like this people in the UK are struggling with right now.. unfortunately the answer is 100% cancel.

I know rates are good because I’ve been seeing guys pull reefer who would never touch it normally.

oil fields slow now?

not in Odessa we can turn a profit at $17 a barrel. Energy stocks are low but they’ll bounce back in a few months . My work calendar is full till March 2021 and with trump announcing that theyre gonna fill the emergency reserves while prices are low is gonna take a lot of stress off of people in the Permian area .

the trucking industry is about to boom with people staying at home and with fuel going down the margins are about to widening up.

DD3E020F-08E6-4579-9DC9-423A8B242E9F.gif

My job sent the email

I’m required to work 2 days in the office and 4 days from home. Guess my wife will stay home with my little guy those 2 days

not in Odessa we can turn a profit at $17 a barrel. Energy stocks are low but they’ll bounce back in a few months . My work calendar is full till March 2021 and with trump announcing that theyre gonna fill the emergency reserves while prices are low is gonna take a lot of stress off of people in the Permian area .

the trucking industry is about to boom with people staying at home and with fuel going down the margins are about to widening up.

nice, glad things are looking good for you. I know some guys are hurting but that’s why you pull more than amazon trash...

Construction is still going crazy here, about to start up for the paving season, I run A dump truck/flatbed and heavy equipment and pull a low bed here and there. That’s good to hear there is plenty tanker work though. Worst case scenario if construction takes a dump I start pulling tanker again...

Back
Top Bottom