Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
*FRANCE'S NUMBER OF VIRUS CASES DOUBLED OVER PAST 72 HOURS *FRANCE HAS 4,500 CORONAVIRUS CASES, 91 DEATHS: HEALTH MINISTRY

*MORE THAN 300 SERIOUS CASES NOW, IN INTENSIVE CARE: MINISTRY

*FRENCH RESTAURANTS, CAFES TO BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
*FRENCH PM: FRENCH PEOPLE MUST UNDERSTAND SERIOUSNESS OF ISSUE
*FRENCH PM: TRAVELLING SHOULD BE ONLY FOR WORK, CRUCIAL ISSUES
*FRENCH PM: MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS ARE MAINTAINED ON SUNDAY

*FRANCE CORONAVIRUS EPIDEMIC GENERAL IN COMING DAYS: MINISTRY

My favorite plantain chips are sold out at noon. Now I’m pissed. This mess betta be over by mid April

Yo this is crazy :lol:
876A02B2-13E3-4D6B-9624-570011622AFC.png 689A7FF7-A9BE-4C61-98D9-86340D6040D1.png

This was posted in another thread, not sure if it was posted in here yet.
I actually have first-hand experience with with a 30% decrease in lung capacity feels like. A good 6 years ago or so, I had to get half of my right lung removed in surgery. During my recovery I slowly went from a 60% lung capacity back to slightly above average. My lung has fully regenerated. To give you an idea, at around 60% I could only speak in intervals of 2 short words. At 70% I could speak in full sentences for the most part but still required frequent pauses inbetween to collect my breath. Something as trivial as walking was very exhausting and required frequent pauses, especially walking up a set of stairs. Running was simply out of the question. Moderate to strong wind in your direction feels like you're suffocating, a very nasty experience that required shielding my face with my arms to breathe properly.
Trust me, a decrease of 20-30% feels far far worse than the percentage would suggest.

There was plenty of frozen fruit and vegetables yesterday. The meat I got was the last pack of organic and all natural. Plenty of vegan food available also

Whole Foods frozen vegetable section was bone dry yesterday. Everything else was full though. I bought a lot of canned beans, tuna, oats, lentil pasta and sauce, eggs, bread, and water and a few random other foods. I went to publix today and stocked up on a bunch of frozen veggies and even some canned ones. I ordered an extra tub or protein powder from amazon too, just in case.

Peloton the truth?
It’s alright. To be honest, I rode it like crazy the first month and then it became the most expensive clothes hanger you could purchase. But I started getting back into it as I mix boxing classes with peloton. I like it again. But it does get a little boring. They need cuter instructions. There’s a couple but they need more.

Reality is, many people probably have it, very few are getting tested.

The president has said "anyone who wants a test can get a test" and HHS Secretary Azar has said "there is no shortage of testing kits, nor has there ever been."
President Trump subsequently denied that his statement was false when a CNN reporter asked him about the discrepancy between his statement and the reality. "That's CNN, fake news", Trump responded.

To be clear, those were lies. VP Mike Pence conceded there is a shortage of testing kits. Hospitals throughout the US and private testing labs have all said the same. A couple days ago, the American Society of Microbiology also released a statement warning about a supply shortage in chemicals required to create the test. The FDA Chief issued a similar warning, though he stopped short of characterizing the reagent problem as a shortage.

Tbh I think Trump put the nail in his coffin on reelection based on how this was handled.
Anyone else feel the same?

Whew... Hey yall, I work in healthcare. Moved back to CT after moms got sick, but still work in Westchester... All my ER people are saying they're seeing a lot of GI issues. Vomiting and diarrhea suddenly, negative for influenza. Telltale for Corona. Take that as you will.

I'ma just post what I wrote up for my homies a few weeks ago, when I was MrOTinfoil :smh:

Protect Yourselves and Your Loved Ones

WAYS TO BE SAFE:
- No touching people you don't live with. (Hugs and handshakes are CANCELLED... 6ft+ away if possible)
- Wash your hands for 20 whole *** seconds arriving to or leaving any area
- Hand sanitizer when washing's not practical (let em air dry, that's when it actually works)
- Teach yourself to stop touching your face (no biting nails / rubbing eyes / touching your nose with the back of your hand / mushing yourself / all that)
- Your phone. Will get. You sick! Sanitize it / leave it in your pocket when you're in public. (You touch things then it more than you'll even notice, then bring it back to your face)
- Take the minimum amount of things necessary with you from place to place and sanitize those
- Take all of your outside clothes off, immediately when you get home and put them in a bag (any of it could have virus particles on it because it survives on surfaces reportedly 2-4 days, but clinically tested, up to 9 DAYS)
- Personally I've been doing this with my work clothes, ever since the first confirmed US case and legit been out here changing outside and putting my clothes in a plastic bag in my trunk, cuz I don't give a solitary damn
- Shower when you get home
- Sanitize often any area you / people touch a lot (and push for your work to do a deep cleaning / disinfection on the weekend!)
- Stop wearing a mask if you have no symptoms, it won't do a gd for you 😂 (they're only for people with symptoms to keep their germs to themselves) unless y'all somehow bought an N95, (How Sway? And why?) but if you weren't trained to use it...
-but seriously, N95s are sold out everywhere. If you know someone who's immuno-compromised or older, teach them how to properly place and seal the mask, as it might save their life

COUGH / RUNNY NOSE / FEVER?
- Do not go to the hospital
- I repeat:
- DO NOT GO TO THE HOSPITAL...or urgent care
- The ER is where all the Corona ppl are going to be. Imagine u DIDN'T have it, then BOOM, caught it there (big 🧠)
- Call your doctor, tell em your symptoms, ask for a test (if they talk some...but u ain't been out the country, tell them they're fired and find a new doctor on ZocDoc)
- Don't go to work (just cuz people annoy you, yeaint gotta take em down with u)
- No in-person contact with people, scrub / disinfect EVERYTHING down
-tell whoever lives with you, you got symptoms and they should be open about whatever symptoms they've got
- If you absolutely HAVE to go outside... Wear a reg facemask, warn people that you're sick, and no crowded places

IF YOU TEST POSITIVE for COVID-19
- Iss da end of the world, sorry 🤷🏿
- Stop acting it like it's AIDS! (All you did to get it was breathe!)
- Self-quarantine for 2-4 weeks, you'll hopefully have mild (still ******) symptoms
- Contact your physicians and tell them, unless you fired them (don't go saying, I made you 😂)
-you caught it in the last 2-14 days somehow, either from a person or from a surface
- Make a list of everywhere you've been and everyone you've interacted with in the last 14 days (incubation phase)
- Contact all of those people and tell them they should get tested and reach out to whoever they bumped into after you
- Drink plenty of fluids, manage symptoms, take care of yourself like you would the flu

WHEN IT'S HOSPITAL TIME:
- If you have a fever above 101
- If you have shortness of breath / it's getting difficult to take a full breath (COVID-19 is technically SARS 2. People are dying from dry pneumonia in their lungs suffocating them to death)
- like 20% of people who contract it have needed to be hospitalized, half of them had to have respirators
- from what I've read, it's the 2nd week of illness, where people's breathing collapses suddenly
- of the hospitalized ~75% have reportedly recovered from it
- If ICU-like treatment was necessary, a full recovery means healing of the lungs (it's taken ~30 days for the lung scarring it causes to heal, but it will heal)
- Be open about it, the pros are estimating, because of the non-intervention early on 75-100 million Americans will contract it by years end
- There's no vaccine and there won't be one until next year
- There are no agreed on treatments like a Tamiflu, doctors have been pushing antivirals (including HIV drugs) and fluids and hoping for the best

*Wash your hands religiously, like someone's life depends on it. It could & will*

Addendum:

So things have changed. We're almost all gonna get it, so it's all about least person contact possible, planning on isolating, and disinfecting like madmen.

Back
Top Bottom