Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I feel like heading to Soho tomorrow.

But idk about that lung capacity risk. I'm working out at home and severely out of shape already. It's too early to know if the effects are permanent, no?

Pharmacist checking in again.

Those following every damn media outlet is gonna drive themselves insane and super paranoid. The vast majority of the population is safe like mentioned months back. The precautions being taken right now are necessary though.

I talked to a couple of pharmaceutical researchers at Columbia and fellow coworkers at Northwell just to see if we're all on the same page as pharmacists in different fields.

Its a viral disease, so its natural for them to first test our current viral medications. Such as for the flu (Oseltamivir), HIV meds, and Hep C meds (Ribavarin). Just because these viral medications are being tested doesnt mean this virus is anywhere near as deadly as the others. Viruses have numerous mechanisms of action, but replication can be slowed down.

This is where most of the confusion is coming in.

Developing a vaccine would be damn near a miracle. Highly doubt it'll happen. Next order of business is developing a medication that can slow down the progression of the disease in those who are high risk (elderly, pneumonia, COPD/asthma patients, etc). Thats the main focus right now.

Seems like this virus will be around to stay, cases will of course increase, but we're fairly close to finding a 5-7 day oral therapy to slow down its progression and target the correct receptors.

Visited NYC during the holidays and loved it.

Love, love, loved it.

So much.

Obviously I was not the world's great fan of every single individual with a CBD vape exhaling into my face and every New Yorker on the street greeted me, by looking me dead in the eye and then coughing into my face.

After I got back January 1st, I felt a bit under the weather. I probably had it already.

Where’s that ******* who came in here a month ago saying he had a friend “very high up” at fda or cdc and he said they would have a vaccine within 3 months. But allegedly trump told them it’s gotta be quicker than that, and it will be. :lol: ******* bull****ter was one of the racist magas that got banned from the politics thread.

Can you have the corona without the fever but the other symptoms (cough/shortness of breath) and vice versa?
Yes, that's been observed. Dry cough, afebrile.

Hell, just chills, nausea and diarrhea. Someone came in for that and was a clinical confirm.

The tricky thing is some people have the flu and corona at the same time.

If you start feeling sick, don't go to the ER. Call your doctor to consult.

Hospital time is temp over 101 and/or shortness of breath/chest pain.

Can you have the corona without the fever but the other symptoms (cough/shortness of breath) and vice versa?
This link suggests that would be uncommon but possible. Also, I am not a doctor.

Pharmacist checking in again.

Those following every damn media outlet is gonna drive themselves insane and super paranoid. The vast majority of the population is safe like mentioned months back. The precautions being taken right now are necessary though.

I talked to a couple of pharmaceutical researchers at Columbia and fellow coworkers at Northwell just to see if we're all on the same page as pharmacists in different fields.

Its a viral disease, so its natural for them to first test our current viral medications. Such as for the flu (Oseltamivir), HIV meds, and Hep C meds (Ribavarin). Just because these viral medications are being tested doesnt mean this virus is anywhere near as deadly as the others. Viruses have numerous mechanisms of action, but replication can be slowed down.

This is where most of the confusion is coming in.

Developing a vaccine would be damn near a miracle. Highly doubt it'll happen. Next order of business is developing a medication that can slow down the progression of the disease in those who are high risk (elderly, pneumonia, COPD/asthma patients, etc). Thats the main focus right now.

Seems like this virus will be around to stay, cases will of course increase, but we're fairly close to finding a 5-7 day oral therapy to slow down its progression and target the correct receptors.
This is why the testing for it is extremely important, so those that do have it can take the proper steps in quarantining themselves. That way, they wouldn't be another carrier out there in the streets spreading it unknowingly. On the side-note, that's the problem I have with people going thinking "what do I have to worry about, I'm healthy". Yes most can get over it, but by exposing themselves to everyone else isn't only bad to those surrounding them, but also to people that comes in contact with the afformentioned individuals.

Yes, that's been observed. Dry cough, afebrile.

Hell, just chills, nausea and diarrhea. Someone came in for that and was a clinical confirm.

The tricky thing is some people have the flu and corona at the same time.

If you start feeling sick, don't go to the ER. Call your doctor to consult.

Hospital time is temp over 101 and/or shortness of breath/chest pain.
My doc just said my throat was a bit inflamed when he checked it after i told him i had pain swallowing and a slight cough for about 10 days.

didnt really like his approach. It may seem i have strep throat but he didnt prescribe me anything.Mumbled something about trial and error over the counter ****.

Even bought a humidifer becuase its worse at night and im tired of having these throat pains. No fever at all though. No chills. No mud butt.

Peloton the truth?
It’s alright. To be honest, I rode it like crazy the first month and then it became the most expensive clothes hanger you could purchase. But I started getting back into it as I mix boxing classes with peloton. I like it again. But it does get a little boring. They need cuter instructions. There’s a couple but they need more.
it’s good for cardio, it isn’t gonna make you jacked or nothing but if you wanna do cardio it’s good. It’s not boring to me.

You still gotta lift though. It’s not a miracle product. Just an alternative to boring cardio.

I heavily *** with the Peloton for my cardio needs. I also do some of the meditation and yoga classes.

As mplsdunk mplsdunk mentioned, in order to add muscle you’ll still need to lift. If you really wanted to keep it funky, you could cop the Bowflex adjustable dumbbells and do everything in-house. I think location depends on if you want to go the home route vs. membership.

casper90403 casper90403 is bugging about the instructors. I can’t get with the yamb ones FRFR. I really only try to rock with the homie Alex Touissant.

Back
Top Bottom