Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't eat anything higher than Mild Sauce from Taco Bell anymore or I get the Hiccups I mean Coronavirus stage 1

I want to see some Anarchy ... I want these people to start getting paranoid and looting and killing each other

Lets go humanity

don't let me down

It's a lot of people that want to hug you and stuff over the years and they want to call your buddy but I'm like miss me with that mess... This dude even tried kissing me on top of the head... like boy is you crazy

Back when crazy meant something

I think its the whole world man... its just staring you in the face and they want you to be something that you're not so they can feel better about themselves

I heavily *** with the Peloton for my cardio needs. I also do some of the meditation and yoga classes.

As mplsdunk mplsdunk mentioned, in order to add muscle you’ll still need to lift. If you really wanted to keep it funky, you could cop the Bowflex adjustable dumbbells and do everything in-house. I think location depends on if you want to go the home route vs. membership.

@casper90403 is bugging about the instructors. I can’t get with the yamb ones FRFR. I really only try to rock with the homie Alex Touissant.

bruh sometimes I burn 550 calories in one god damn class. :lol:

I was going too hard though my legs were always sore from that and squatting 2x a week. Now I use it like 4x and lift 4x and I’m good.

i *** with Alex, Dennis, Robyn,Ally and Kendall and my dude Cody when I’m trying to turn up to some lady Gaga.

CostcoS about to be a ghost town when this things 'over' with. These aren't additional sales so much as expedited sales. 3 months of bulk buying would normally take 4 trips. This is one trip for some. And if this is overcome, they aren't seeing much business for a long while. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Y'all getting good ot?

Part of what you say may hold true but I dont believe it. Things will slow down eventually, but if you're saying things will go backwards and we will be dead, no way.

And yes, racking up some OT these last few days.

China on lockdown
Italy on lockdown
Norway on lockdown
Denmark on lockdown
Spain on lockdown
France on lockdown

United States .....

You can add UK alongside USA too. Over here, our government is gunning for "herd immunity". Basically sacrificing a large number of our population in favour of keeping the economy going as long as possible. Cash money over human lives.

I went into the gym and took a big ole deep breath this afternoon....
1584218607700.gif

I have trouble breathing now and a mean cough. I think I’m COV+ y’all |l

Last edited:
I've been prepping for 3 weeks now.. Do all those people realise how much spread there will be during "panic buys" at large super markets etc? This is gonna be a total s**t show. I have Dr John Campbell to thank for the heads up, legend!!

I went into the gym and took a big ole deep breath this afternoon....
1584218607700.gif

I have trouble breathing now and a mean cough. I think I’m COV+ y’all |l
serious?

our gym both at work and complex is dead. part of me thinks its ok as long as take a shower after but im scared now and was thinking of buying a bench press and dumbbells.

This was posted in another thread, not sure if it was posted in here yet.
I actually have first-hand experience with with a 30% decrease in lung capacity feels like. A good 6 years ago or so, I had to get half of my right lung removed in surgery. During my recovery I slowly went from a 60% lung capacity back to slightly above average. My lung has fully regenerated. To give you an idea, at around 60% I could only speak in intervals of 2 short words. At 70% I could speak in full sentences for the most part but still required frequent pauses inbetween to collect my breath. Something as trivial as walking was very exhausting and required frequent pauses, especially walking up a set of stairs. Running was simply out of the question. Moderate to strong wind in your direction feels like you're suffocating, a very nasty experience that required shielding my face with my arms to breathe properly.
Trust me, a decrease of 20-30% feels far far worse than the percentage would suggest.

Yeah my lungs collapsed when I was 18. I'm still operating at a sub optimal level, but it's only really noticeable when I exert myself. I hit a "wall" where I just gas out. It's trash.

I was prescribed an inhaler, but it just gives me anxiety so I don't even use it.

Some dude on my IG posted his stockpile of Oreos, ice cream, chips, alcohol,soda etc :sick: I'm like "shouldn't you use this as an opportunity to not go out as much and eat healthy for a few weeks?"

Reminds me of that boosie clip.

My children eat gooooood **** you mean

Meanwhile pantry and fridge stocked with nothing but sugar
what are all of you doing for at-home workouts?

I've got a pull up bar, muay thai pads tied to a tree for a makeshift heavy bag, and a stationary bike that unfortunately doesn't have different settings. Might have to download P90X from back in the day :lol:
Boxing club closed, gym still open.

If they close the gym no more weights or pool. Gonna be straight push ups, sit ups, burpees, dips. Whatever it takes, not the same but better than nothing. Probably run the stairs in my building or jump rope in the underground parking garage.

It’s funny but I’m serious. I got a meet to train for and other dudes got shows to train for to get their pro card etc. this is a career to a lot of the guys and girls in there.

Tbh I think Trump put the nail in his coffin on reelection based on how this was handled.
Anyone else feel the same?
He doesn't have followers. He has believers.

Remember how folks kept playing R Kelly's music even after he peed on that girl? It's gonna the same type of evidence that did Kelly's reputation in for Trump to lose his support.

Reminds me of that boosie clip.

My children eat gooooood **** you mean

Meanwhile pantry and fridge stocked with nothing but sugar

Boxing club closed, gym still open.

If they close the gym no more weights or pool. Gonna be straight push ups, sit ups, burpees, dips. Whatever it takes, not the same but better than nothing. Probably run the stairs in my building or jump rope in the underground parking garage.

My muay thai gym is still open, but I'm nervous to be clinching and sparring with people at the moment :lol: I ordered a whole bunch of equipment to practice at home. Going to use the next few weeks to get more cut since I don't have events to go to :pimp:

what are all of you doing for at-home workouts?

I've got a pull up bar, muay thai pads tied to a tree for a makeshift heavy bag, and a stationary bike that unfortunately doesn't have different settings. Might have to download P90X from back in the day :lol:

I have a whole basement gym, but I strained my back like 3 weeks ago so I'm not really doing anything. Such a waste. Right now would be perfect to get it in :smh:

I have a whole basement gym, but I strained my back like 3 weeks ago so I'm not really doing anything. Such a waste. Right now would be perfect to get it in :smh:

The one thing I definitely wish I had at home was the stationary bike that has a backrest. When I hurt my back a while ago, I couldn't lift or run for a long time, so I just hit that bike every day while watching Netflix on my phone.

Actually, it's my go-to machine whenever I come back from a heavy dinner/drinking and feel guilty about the calories but am too full/faded to hit the treadmill :lol:

No disrespect meant towards anyone in the Asian community here or abroad, but in my personal tinfoil opinion...

China can go **** itself.

The leading theory is that, at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, they were infecting bats with SARS to see how viruses mutated, but since China never met a corner it wouldn't cut, and couldn't spell OSHA for their lives; there were so many safety violations and hustles, that instead of burning the dead animals, a lab tech was selling them out the back to the wet market down the block. People ate the infected animals and an epidemic begins.

But that ain't why **** CHINA (specifically their ruling gov't, the CCP). Nah...yall accidentally released a bioweapon on your own people? That sucks, bruh. AND it turns out the be the most contagious new virus of the century? It be like that sometimes. :smh:

But pride goeth before the fall.

Imagine the crippled state China would be in, if they were the only ones experiencing this? Imagine the neverending stigma of the diseased wild animal eaters, or if the world found out they were working on bioweapons? It'd be the first domino in the West pulling out and dismissing them, and setting up shop in India or Brazil.

That's the worst look of the century. So they did the other thing.

Swarmed into Wuhan, shut the internet off. Check. Find anyone sick, weld their entire building shut. Check. The dead? The fire was so big satellites caught it. The guess is they burned at least 15,000 bodies, the first month. No cameras, no news out. No reporting the # of sick or dead. Told WHO to tell everyone, it was just a small flu outbreak.

But more than anything. THOSE ************* BEGGED EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY TO NOT INSTITUTE A TRAVEL BAN. They let Wuhan International Airport special deliver this virus EVERYWHERE! They weren't even checking people's temperatures at the airport.

And when their neighbors started having outbreaks, they kept lying about how quickly it spreads. Or how easily it transfers person-to-person. Or how they're contagious without symptoms. How deadly it turned out to be. Yo, there's actually good reason Italy and Trump bought the ********. Because China was selling it.

Korea didn't. Cuz they know you can't believe a single thing China says. So they got the hittas on deck, ready for whatever. And every bit of paranoia about China's BS turned out to be 100% valid., and saved 100s of thousands of their lives.

And now look at the news. That's why China did it. That's why they wouldn't let WHO name it the Chinese Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS II. Cuz by comparison, it looks like they did a good, strong job containing it, and watch as the West falls apart. All we're talking about is how Italy is a wartorn nation now and the UK is on its way.

Oh...and here comes with their pandemic stimulus packages.

That's nice. **** the CCP.

My muay thai gym is still open, but I'm nervous to be clinching and sparring with people at the moment :lol: I ordered a whole bunch of equipment to practice at home. Going to use the next few weeks to get more cut since I don't have events to go to :pimp:

I went this morning and there was a sign saying closed til april. Sucks but i get it
The one thing I definitely wish I had at home was the stationary bike that has a backrest. When I hurt my back a while ago, I couldn't lift or run for a long time, so I just hit that bike every day while watching Netflix on my phone.

Actually, it's my go-to machine whenever I come back from a heavy dinner/drinking and feel guilty about the calories but am too full/faded to hit the treadmill :lol:

Bro, try cbd cream. I tweaked my back last week, tried stretching and heat compress for a few days. Didnt do jack ****. Put a little cbd cream on it one night before bed, woke up like a brand new man.

I’m still hitting up the gym in my apartment building. It’s never been too busy though tbh so now there’s just a few of us. The management here does a great job with cleanliness but I should still probably chill out.

it’s hard though cause I need to lift. Not just for obvious gains but that’s my mental therapy forreal.

Back
Top Bottom