Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m still hitting up the gym in my apartment building. It’s never been too busy though tbh so now there’s just a few of us. The management here does a great job with cleanliness but I should still probably chill out.

it’s hard though cause I need to lift. Not just for obvious gains but that’s my mental therapy forreal.

Disinfect before you touch anything and after you done with whatever workout then clean your phone/headphones when you get home. Should be alright.

I went this morning and there was a sign saying closed til april. Sucks but i get it

Bro, try cbd cream. I tweaked my back last week, tried stretching and heat compress for a few days. Didnt do jack ****. Put a little cbd cream on it one night before bed, woke up like a brand new man.

Will try it for my next workout. Thanks for the suggestion! I spend so much time foam rolling and icing after muay thai :lol:

I’m still hitting up the gym in my apartment building. It’s never been too busy though tbh so now there’s just a few of us. The management here does a great job with cleanliness but I should still probably chill out.

it’s hard though cause I need to lift. Not just for obvious gains but that’s my mental therapy forreal.

Yeah, I miss the gym in my apartment complex (current one doesn't have one). I use 24 Hour Fitness, and I swear almost no one wipes down anything there.

I guess if you have a 24 hour gym, just go late at night when no one's there and try to wipe down whatever you use.

What I'm worried about most is spreading it to my parents from the gym, as I have to be back at their house often to help them out with different things. I have to take more caution than most people in my age group/health who just live alone

Last edited:
View attachment 2533174
081C6038-055B-417C-BDF2-7C175837F472.jpeg

peloton gang checking in

also heb put a curfew on their stores 8am-8pm. Most were 24/7 but they need time to stock the shelves

The one thing I definitely wish I had at home was the stationary bike that has a backrest. When I hurt my back a while ago, I couldn't lift or run for a long time, so I just hit that bike every day while watching Netflix on my phone.

Actually, it's my go-to machine whenever I come back from a heavy dinner/drinking and feel guilty about the calories but am too full/faded to hit the treadmill :lol:

You hit the treadmill or bike after eating out at night/drinking? :wow: :wow: I’ll wake up and do it first thing the next morning but that same night? I’m way too full/toasted or getting into some yambs :lol:

Can someone explain the toilet paper situation??

the HEB (food store) down the street is only letting 20 folks in at a time..Looks like a sneaker line up outside..

Military is on a stop movement as well..no leave or official travel is authorized

stay safe bois

You hit the treadmill or bike after eating out at night/drinking? :wow: :wow: I’ll wake up and do it first thing the next morning but that same night? I’m way too full/toasted or getting into some yambs :lol:

Not all the time, but if I've gone over my food limit for the day. I'm overly obsessed with calorie tracking and log every single thing I eat into my phone. So whenever I see that I've gone ~500 cals over, and I have nothing else planned for the night, I pop an energy drink and get to work :lol:

Man i be out late most fridays and hit the boxing gym early saturday

****, this old nicaraguan trainer be talking the most **** to me

"Come on big guy, you too lazy. You slow, lazy. Move it. You crying? Hey he crying. Is no crying here big guy"

😂😂😂

Mans english isnt the greatest, he once mixed up big guy and heavy bag and called me heavy guy :lol: :lol:

Also
AF60F7B8-56A1-4E35-98A1-E5BCB53AA26B.png

Fuel is down , Rates are up . Time to eat

I’m always looking to learn about new businesses and industries, partly because I’m intellectually curious and partly because I feel I can learn insights I can apply to my job. What am I looking at in this image from a business perspective. So you’re gonna get paid $10K in revenue to drive 42K lbs from IN to TX (1K miles). I get the cheap fuel but in comparison, during non-pandemic periods what would this same route pay? Also, what is the profit for a ride like this? What are the expenses other than fuel?

I’ve seen you, mplsdunk mplsdunk and a few other talk about this in the thread and this picture piqued my interest. I’ve only really dabbled in financial instruments for investments but after seeing how much I’ve lost in a mere three weeks has me thinking I wouldn’t be opposed to taking out some older positions that I’ve made money or broken even on and putting them into other avenues so I’m curious how this works lol

time to get a CDL and get this bread.

it’s never bad to have man, like I am hardly a “truck driver” anymore. I’m mostly running machines or dump trucks 5-10 miles. But if construction crashes and I needed a job food and booze always has to move, same with gas and diesel.

I’m always looking to learn about new businesses and industries, partly because I’m intellectually curious and partly because I feel I can learn insights I can apply to my job. What am I looking at in this image from a business perspective. So you’re gonna get paid $10K in revenue to drive 42K lbs from IN to TX (1K miles). I get the cheap fuel but in comparison, during non-pandemic periods what would this same route pay? Also, what is the profit for a ride like this? What are the expenses other than fuel?

I’ve seen you, mplsdunk mplsdunk and a few other talk about this in the thread and this picture piqued my interest. I’ve only really dabbled in financial instruments for investments but after seeing how much I’ve lost in a mere three weeks has me thinking I wouldn’t be opposed to taking out some older positions that I’ve made money or broken even on and putting them into other avenues so I’m curious how this works lol

trucking is pretty volatile but there is money to be made for sure, I’m just a company guy so I don’t worry about much as long as I’m working I’m good. I’d buy a dump truck though if my company benefits weren’t so damn good.

rrlegend rrlegend seems to be crushing it though, I’m sure he can school you a lot better than me. I just drive the things. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom