Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
To the people who are criticizing others for going out and doing stuff in public, are y'all just staying locked indoors 24 hours a day? Serious question. Not judging anyone who's going out and living or staying in and being cautious but I'm just curious if you're not going out to eat, no movies, no gym, no in person work, then what are you doing?
chillin hard at home. I'm a world class chiller when given the opportunity. I have everything i need in my house.

My brother just sent me a fun fact....

Toronto Maple Leafs win Stanley Cup in 1918. Following season was cancelled due to the Spanish Flu.

Toronto Blue Jays win World Series in 1993. Following season cancelled due to strike.

Toronto Raptors win NBA Finals in 2019......well you know the rest.

To the people who are criticizing others for going out and doing stuff in public, are y'all just staying locked indoors 24 hours a day? Serious question. Not judging anyone who's going out and living or staying in and being cautious but I'm just curious if you're not going out to eat, no movies, no gym, no in person work, then what are you doing?

Watched the Irishman. Killed a solid 3.5 hours. But yeah other than that it's been pretty miserable and boring. Probably gonna take the dog on a hike tomorrow AM just to get out.

Went in for some oat milk in case they didn’t have my sons regular milk. And the oat milk last longer.
you buy oatly? that stuff was not as bad as i expected. we have some oat milk and almond milk in the stash.

the shopping spots here in hawaii are less crowded but far from dead. the other day, whole foods was packed. ala moana was pretty empty last night. the outlet mall on the leeward side is definitely not empty right now (as my wife is at the gap looking for a baby jacket).

My brother just sent me a fun fact....

Toronto Maple Leafs win Stanley Cup in 1918. Following season was cancelled due to the Spanish Flu.

Toronto Blue Jays win World Series in 1993. Following season cancelled due to strike.

Toronto Raptors win NBA Finals in 2019......well you know the rest.
ahat ahat fam

yeah, my neighbor was leaving his crib and said he was making a Del Taco run. Me and my wife probably had "Why **** Head" on our foreheads. First, why are you even eating that crap covid virus or not, and two, you have a 2 year old and 4 month old. Come on man. I was going to invite him to my house for a real meal (Pot roast from the slow cooker) but thought if he's making that type of decision right now, what type of decisions has he been making the last 2 weeks? And his wife is a nurse and extremely worried about this virus. I said enjoy.....

Del Taco?!?!?!

COVID Casper isn’t playing any games. He was about to ask his neighbor and his family to come over, then dude mentioned Del Taco. Casper probably looked over at the 2 year old and 4 month old then thought
1584233891187.jpeg

Then told that man enjoy :smh: :rofl:

I’m sick guys keep me calm

son had severe asthma attack had to
Rush to ER he’s 2. Get there n they say state mandated 1 parent only to
Stop spread. He’s admitted and he’s breast fed so my wife needs to stay.

**** near crying
she’s 7 months pregnant I’m bout to blow a gasket

Yo that’s scary as hell. I hope everything works out for your family. Please keep us up to date on your health as well as that of the rest of the fam. I know you also gotta be super careful cuz of moms at home. Pulling for you bro bro.

you buy oatly? that stuff was not as bad as i expected. we have some oat milk and almond milk in the stash.

the shopping spots here in hawaii are less crowded but far from dead. the other day, whole foods was packed. ala moana was pretty empty last night. the outlet mall on the leeward side is definitely not empty right now (as my wife is at the gap looking for a baby jacket).

I bought that. Never tried it but looked at the nutritional content and it was pretty good compared
milk.

is a Whole Foods new to the island? They didn’t have one was I was there.

I want to ask my trainer to decrease my payment cuz I’m not going to the gym but don’t know how lol. I know that gym isn’t cleaned the way it should be and there’s always high school and college kids in there training.

People self quarantining without even any symptoms for 2 weeks like this virus will suddenly vanish when they decide to step out or like they building some sort of immunity while at home are ****** idiots, they not even doing it to protect others from themselves, but to protect themselves from others :rofl:

When this boils over, I hope people can reflect on how dumb they ******* acted by hoarding specific items. I really hope people can say to themselves “I acted like a dumb***”

This feels like a test run tho. The first time most of us have experienced something like this but won’t be the last. This is a learning lesson for me tho. From now on, I’m always going to keep a decent stock. I usually keep 2 cases of water with me at all time. Going forward, I might have to up that amount. I also will see invest in a deep freezer. Seeing people act how they’re acting is scarier than the virus itself

When this boils over, I hope people can reflect on how dumb they ******* acted by hoarding specific items. I really hope people can say to themselves “I acted like a dumb***”

This feels like a test run tho. The first time most of us have experienced something like this but won’t be the last. This is a learning lesson for me tho. From now on, I’m always going to keep a decent stock. I usually keep 2 cases of water with me at all time. Going forward, I might have to up that amount. I also will see invest in a deep freezer. Seeing people act how they’re acting is scarier than the virus itself

Those Preppers that have bunkers, pickle & can their own food, make their own ammo...are laughing at us now.

This is a learning lesson for me tho. From now on, I’m always going to keep a decent stock. I usually keep 2 cases of water with me at all time. Going forward, I might have to up that amount. I also will see invest in a deep freezer.

France numbers spiked.

Disappointed in folks going out and celebrating St Pats. USA might be the next Italy in 1-2 weeks.

Seen like 6 chicks wasted next to the bars in the west village. Dumb af, though a TON of people out in parks and usual hang out spots in NYC, only places I see people really avoiding are retail spaces and restaurants. Brunch restaurants excluded apparently.

I went to the park downtown today, surprisingly a lot of kids, parents and people in general. I shot some hoops for a bit, got some ice cream and went to a bookstore. Sanitized my hands if I even touched a doorknob, also tried to distance myself from people as much as I could.

Back
Top Bottom