Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
07sn4uwfctm41.jpg
One thing I admired about joker. His deviance has logic and humor

I went to Target and got more toilet paper just because. This old lady lit up when I was first walking in when she saw someone with toilet paper leaving. She said she had been to seven stores searching for some. She didn't even seem to know the layout of the store. Which is odd, because the first places I would go are Target or Walmart, because they have higher stocks.

At the end of the day, you really can't have enough toilet paper, and it's not like it goes bad.

They even had a few wet wipes on the shelves.

Feel bad for anyone that’s got a toothache or some major dental issues
Because I’m sure most if not all dental offices are closed

Feel bad for anyone that’s got a toothache or some major dental issues
Because I’m sure most if not all dental offices are closed
i know local dental offices are open, for now. Saw a dentist asking if anyone had N95 masks because they only have about 20 more left. A kind lady had access and gave him 300 to tie him down until he could grab some.

There are good people out there

Black peole haven't gotten the virus yet I'm just saying....

it's a lot of REAL Africans in Italy too... I know I used to live there...

BTW I'm not saying they Can't get it, I'm just saying that if they were to have gotten it they would've gotten at least one person with it already

My hospital usually keeps masks in general supply where anyone can get it.

Now we keep it in administrative offices and if we need one we have to notify an administrator.

This is because the masks are disappearing... Lol damn

We have 6 confirmed positives currently being treated at my job, we are getting hammered with these cases.
Any of your co workers get it?

BTW I'm not saying they Can't get it, I'm just saying that if they were to have gotten it they would've gotten at least one person with it already

two nba players have it (they’re black)

come on man. You serious right now?

This is why this will be a problem in this country and other countries.

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 9.11.17 PM.png

btw I already had "a" type of Coronavirus from eating fish / Crabs that were contaminated out here in these Long Beach / San Pedro Oceans so my body got that Immunity ....

I remember the VA doctors called it a Coronavirus and they said the bad thing is you're sick for a while but you can't ever get it again... Then this dude used gloves and touched one eye that was all Mucus' and tried touching my other eye... and I pulled away...

MAN... he was trying to transfer some EYE Gunk over to my good eye at the time... LOL!!

They gave me Aspirin and told me to get Gatorade and Oranges... I won't talk about what happened with the Oranges but I will say one thing to the NT Community....

DO NOT EAT A TON OF ORANGES... YOU WILL REGRET IT!!! LOL!!!

or maybe that's what cleaned me out

Italy 368 New deaths in a day..

I'm sincerely hoping I'm misreading that. Or the person meant to write infection instead of death

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 9.11.17 PM.png

btw I already had "a" type of Coronavirus from eating fish / Crabs that were contaminated out here in these Long Beach / San Pedro Oceans so my body got that Immunity ....

I remember the VA doctors called it a Coronavirus and they said the bad thing is you're sick for a while but you can't ever get it again... Then this dude used gloves and touched one eye that was all Mucus' and tried touching my other eye... and I pulled away...

MAN... he was trying to transfer some EYE Gunk over to my good eye at the time... LOL!!

They gave me Aspirin and told me to get Gatorade and Oranges... I won't talk about what happened with the Oranges but I will say one thing to the NT Community....

DO NOT EAT A TON OF ORANGES... YOU WILL REGRET IT!!! LOL!!!

or maybe that's what cleaned me out

so you can only get corona once?

wtf was bro doing man? :lol:

how was it compared to the flu?

Back
Top Bottom