Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I ate some Crabs and Fish with my family at Berth 55 which was a pretty cool place out here in Long Beach... until I got sick.

Immediately that night I got really sick and it lasted 5 days, around the 2nd day... My right eye started to become like Pink Eye....

I'm a pretty clean person I take at least 2 showers a day ... so It doesn't make any sense why I would have this develop... when I wasn't getting any better I went to the VA hospital.

They took a culture and said it was a type of food poisoning he called a corona virus you get usually from eating undercooked pork.... so they gave me Aspirin.

I was sick a long time though....

GOOD LUCK out there guys

BTW I was eating the insides of the crab which probably is where that food poisoning came from

Black peole haven't gotten the virus yet I'm just saying....

it's a lot of REAL Africans in Italy too... I know I used to live there...

BTW I'm not saying they Can't get it, I'm just saying that if they were to have gotten it they would've gotten at least one person with it already
May u please be the test subject and drink after some1 w/ the virus?

Here we go. Probably from ohare last night or from one of the st pats bars

https://www.chicagotribune.com/subu...0200315-mkkijlkjw5bhtj23bb5qb7yb5y-story.html

Screenshot_20200315-142511_Facebook.jpg

BTW I'm not saying they Can't get it, I'm just saying that if they were to have gotten it they would've gotten at least one person with it already

There’s a bunch of prominent black athletes in the NBA and multiple European soccer leagues that have tested positive for the virus. Please don’t use a serious situation as an opportunity to troll and spread misinformation; there are enough idiots on here who’ll believe it and put themselves in risky situations

Last edited:
Just snuck a peek at my local supermarket before closing time, don't really need anything. Everything looked orderly, that is until I came to the candy section.

Lots of comfort eating these days apparently.

901 new cases and 29 new deaths in France Total now 5,400 cases and 120 deaths
https://t.co/WmCpTCaYjW?amp=1

fam stop posting non English links nobody can read that ****

Wait, Rudy Gobert & Donovan Mitchell aren't black? The 23 countries in Africa that reported cases of the coronavirus have no black ppl either? I'm confused.

Back
Top Bottom