Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

welldamn.

if there´s one positive to come out of this, it´s the reality check that humans are more similar than different.

All these people posting about Miami Beach being shut down thinking that meant all of Miami is on lockdown. That's completely false. Someone I know is currently in Miami and took a video on the beach this afternoon and even tho it wasn't a fully packed beach, there was still 100+ people on the beach. Not familiar with the Miami Beach scene but if you think they locked down the entire city you're mistaken

So what’s the end game? What happens after the 2 weeks when this thing isn’t gone?
tenor.gif

I dont mean to make light of the situation, but some of these questions can't be answered with certainty.

Went to Walmart again. All the essentials still empty and some on the brink. They got tubs and tubs of cheese balls though 🤦🏻‍♂️

Nike is closing all of its stores in the US because of the coronavirus outbreak

Here is the full memo from Nike regarding the store closures:

The well-being of our teammates and consumers is our top priority so we have decided to close our stores in multiple countries around the world including in the United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand to limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). These closures will go into effect from Monday, March 16 through Friday, March 27. Customers can continue to shop on Nike.com and on our Nike apps.

We are taking additional steps in other Nike-managed facilities, including the option to work from home, staggered work schedules, social distancing and additional safety and cleaning steps to help protect and support our teammates.

Our Nike-owned stores in South Korea, Japan, most of China and in many other countries are currently open and will continue their normal operations.

Damn looks like a lot of places are closing up tomorrow
I would advise everyone to fill up on gas just in case
Gonna take care of what I need to tonight. Thing is, I'm pretty sure my work will continue unless the government steps in. I don't plan on not working, unfortunately

But I will definitely fill up on gas tonight just in case

Back
Top Bottom