Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The most patient Black man in the history of patience. He always has the “as long as I get my check look” when this idiot does what he calls a press conference.

68A0AA82-DCD4-49D4-AC55-DAC30218CC0A.jpeg
Ninja cut his braids

Stupid the decision to shut down all bars/restaurants here in ChicAgo day after big St Patty’s celebration.

Had so much fomo not being with all my friends, people were out like it was normal, but I knew that is the right thing to do by staying home. This should of been mandated before St Patty’s celebration cause people were still out like it’s all gravy.

I hate this ***** Corona so bad. Just as I was starting to get used to sports betting and began to start eating this ish happens. Legit ruined the whole spring and summer.

This may have been discussed and also may be a stupid question but, should i not be goin to the gym? Lol

i NEED the activation reward that the gym gives me. Both mentally and physically.

i could slip into depression without it. Like, fr...

This may have been discussed and also may be a stupid question but, should i not be goin to the gym? Lol

i NEED the activation reward that the gym gives me. Both mentally and physically.

Jog outside. Do push-ups and sit-ups at home. I’d avoid a space liek the gym. Gyms are dirty as is.

it's important to find a healthy new status quo to get through these next couple weeks months. I would find ways to transition your workout as much as you can to your home and/or to outdoor activities. I'm going to buy some weights for home.

If you do go to the gym, make sure you wipe everything off before and after you use it. But agreed with biggie62 biggie62 above me. Try to avoid it. Gym I go to already closed down fwiw.

But do you cut the spam into pieces and mix it in with white rice and egg? If you do, you probably grew up with Asian friends lol

I definitely grew up close with a lot of my filipino brethren.

I do all sorts of stuff...but yeah, no issues making slices, slab some mayo on and a slice of cheese (not Kraft either :lol: )...no carb sandwich!

Prefer it fried for sure though.

I'm considering trying to see if I can pause/suspend my membership during this time. No sense paying for something I won't be using.

Not sure if mentioned already today , but in Ohio :

Effective @9p EST...All bars and restaurants closed indefinitely. Only take out and drive thru still available.

- Governor Dewine is going to ride this proactiveness to a White House position, book it....not rooting for it necessarily, just calling it out

Last edited:
I definitely grew up close with a lot of my filipino brethren.

I do all sorts of stuff...but yeah, no issues making slices, slab some mayo on and a slice of cheese (not Kraft either :lol: )...no carb sandwich!

Prefer it fried for sure though.
Whoa I'm filipino and I think you like spam better than I do 🤣

I have no problem with it. I don't think I can eat it all the time though, would probably get tired of it

Whoa I'm filipino and I think you like spam better than I do 🤣

I have no problem with it. I don't think I can eat it all the time though, would probably get tired of it

:lol:

I dont eat it all the time, but certainly could eat it frequently if the times called for it. My wife is scared of spam so I don't eat it as much.

I'm still going to the gym, until they close it.

I just wipe down the equipment and wash my hands when I leave like I did before.

I'm a black man in this country bro, who grew up in the inner city, me going outside then and now is a danger.

And for the rest of you with the how could you. I'm not a glass half empty person, but that doesn't mean I don't think it's serious. Not everything is black and white and they aren't synonymous.

There's tons of benefits from going to gym that fight off infection, besides Vitamin D deficiencies from not going out.

Back
Top Bottom