Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think for NY it is
Considering they have gotten hit pretty hard
I’m sure other schools will probably do the same
I'm more so thinking long-term and the kids especially middle/high school are gonna go outside anyway. This is a little over a month. That's a considerably long time.
Coronials.

B7F9DCC8-96E2-4807-BE08-5D7AD60C0016.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m trying to ration out my Netflix
I’m already 3 episodes in on kingdom season 2
I can’t stop watching it’s pretty good

She said, yes she aware of the rumor. She claims this is a fact.

We will see this week :lol:

Her whole tone got serious like I was insulting her :lol:

Coworker wasn’t that far off since it does attach to an enzyme that is in all of us. Not every race has the same amount of the ace2 enzymes in us. The lower the amount the harder to get infected.:wink:

y’all carry on though...

Yeah, that’s not at all the same as what she said. But carry on trying to be smart, sir.

Two questions please.

1. Do I want to know the answer to the second question?
2. What does a Spamburger taste like?
DELICIOUS

People are afraid of Spam based on the way it looks out of the can. Nobody is eating it like that. You cook it and its a gift from heaven.

There are so many ways to prepare it. My favorite way to eat it is cook 3-4 slices, add 3-4 over easy eggs, and cook with white rice. All of of it together in a big bowl and just mix everything up and cut the spam into small bite size pieces.

Nothing to be afraid of. Its so great

Everyone should read this to see why social distancing and restricting your movement (staying home) is so important...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/corona-simulator/

Models.PNG

We are beyond the point of isolation, but we have to try to slow down the rate this thing is spreading. What we are trying to prevent is for infection rates to continue to growth exponentially for the next few months.

Even if this thing is gonna infect 100 million people, it is better for it to happen over a 3-6 month period as opposed to 1 month. This is necessary so our hospitals don't become overwhelmed, and the further out we can push infections that means potentially more folk (especially those at risk of dying from this) will get sick later when there might be a potential treatment.

So everyone needs to wash their damn hands often, avoid crowds, and stay at home whenever possible.

Picture Boy is the only one here that doesn't understand this.

I bought like 25 of these. Whole produce section was ransacked, but ironically one of the only non-perishable fruit/vegetable items in the entire section wasn't :lol:

71wAxps0NRL._SX425_PIbundle-18,TopRight,0,0_AA425SH20_.jpg

DELICIOUS

People are afraid of Spam based on the way it looks out of the can. Nobody is eating it like that. You cook it and its a gift from heaven.

There are so many ways to prepare it. My favorite way to eat it is cook 3-4 slices, add 3-4 over easy eggs, and cook with white rice. All of of it together in a big bowl and just mix everything up and cut the spam into small bite size pieces.

Nothing to be afraid of. Its so great
You got to be filipino or hawaiian

Black peole haven't gotten the virus yet I'm just saying....

it's a lot of REAL Africans in Italy too... I know I used to live there...

BTW I'm not saying they Can't get it, I'm just saying that if they were to have gotten it they would've gotten at least one person with it already
The most popular case is a Black Man; Rudy Gobert. ninjahood ninjahood

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom