Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The alternative is the hospitals get completely overrun by patients needing treatment.

It’s already happening :lol:

but as long as people self quarantine while still taking their dogs on walks and chatting it up with their neighbors AT A DISTANCE, we are alllll good

our Covid cases incresing daily at my job, left 6 confirmed, my day shift homie just texting me we confirmed 3 more...but what do Iknow

I was able to walk into Trader Joe's by me an hour ago and the shelves were actually healthily stocked. I grabbed what I couldn't a few days ago.

Cashier told me 2K+ people total waited on line from FOUR IN THE MORNING for a 9AM opening yesterday. Bruh.....

Saw a woman with a scarf over her face at the supermarket...lmfaoooooo

**** is embarrassing

I was able to walk into Trader Joe's by me an hour ago and the shelves were actually healthily stocked. I grabbed what I couldn't a few days ago.

Cashier told me 2K+ people total waited on line from FOUR IN THE MORNING for a 9AM opening yesterday. Bruh.....

Did you word that correctly?

2K is 2,000

I work in healthcare. I’ll probably have to go to work another week. On Friday, my team considered making the call to work from home starting tomorrow, but decided against it. One of my nurses said if we get to that point, she’s going to go back to the floor.

wdd5gh1.jpg

No way 2,000 people were waiting in line at a damn Trader Joe's man. :lol:

Cashier has to be hypin it.

It’s already happening :lol:

but as long as people self quarantine while still taking their dogs on walks and chatting it up with their neighbors AT A DISTANCE, we are alllll good

our Covid cases incresing daily at my job, left 6 confirmed, my day shift homie just texting me we confirmed 3 more...but what do Iknow
tenor.gif

Covid-19-curves-graphic2-stopthespread-v2.gif

yo

They killed Kobe Bryant before the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz

then they sending kids back to school on 4/20

Hitlers Birthday

Update on last night.

son got sent to ICU and I was freaking out that my wife was the only one there and had to deal with that. He battled through and today got sent back to general out of icu.

they let me back today saying they loosened up the rule for pediatric patients with 2 parents now. Overall I’m happy he’s ok. Nothing showed on his X-ray of lungs. He has a cold cold and mucus filled his lungs. Welll be here couple days but I’m good. Just wanna stay in this room n get my wife n him out this hospital.

now I feel sick but I’m like 90% sure it’s just whatever bug he had since hes always up under me lol

Glad to hear, fam.
You got to be filipino or hawaiian

Nah...I love spam. I'm white. I also eat right out of the can at times. I guess cause I'm white? :lol:

Stopped in a grocery store today to pick up random stuff and had to check the tp aisle...all gone, but what amazed me was there was a good stock of Kleenex. That doesn't make sense to me. In dire circumstances, can people only wipe their *** with tp? I feel like kleenex is a great option. Grabbed 2 boxes proudly. I'm so smart! :lol:

Saw a woman with a scarf over her face at the supermarket...lmfaoooooo

**** is embarrassing
whats wrong with that? I'm stunned you find that embarassing. Whatever she needs to do to get her though mentality is cool with me. I dont get it. WHy does that make you feel a certain type of way. And you work in the medical field? That lady put a scarf on her face and look at that as embarassing?

Come on man. This isnt time for any judging.

You think like this as a medical field worker?

Back
Top Bottom