Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
where do yall live at where you scared to eat at a Chinese restaurant? that's just ignorant to be honest

Don't know about Honolulu, but even Chinese are avoiding Chinese restaurants in CA, NY, SG, Tokyo, Korea...etc
My sister in law and her family are from Shanghai...she told us to avoid Chinese restaurants until Spring.
Check out the vid I posted about NY Chinatown being empty from the local news channel.
This could be weaker than regular flu or it could be H1N1 2.0...I'll wait 2 months.

A family of 5 contracted CoronaVirus whilst eating HotPot...maybe the entire restaurant (in China)...One person caused that.

*edit...Family of 9...in HK

Last edited:
why do you feel that way?

the epicienter of this outbreak is where?
how many times have you flown internationally? when is the last time you've flown in general? how easy is it to be around ppl who have travelled all over the world or the country or whatever?
are you stopping to ask each and every individual person where they've been?
are you going to believe them if they told you?
you trust the Chinese government on this?
you trust the American government on this?
on top of that its already flu season and everyone is coughing.

i'm avoiding crowded places as much as possible in general.
mad ppl here have been sick from the flu or bad colds in the last few weeks and have called out. if the flu spread so easily what makes you think this won't? we don't even know everything about this thing yet.

but we're ignorant. yeah ok bro.
Yea I ate Chinese food by mistake a few weeks ago and then thought about it. I’m avoiding it for the time being. My health is more important than hurting some online folks fragile feelings

why do you feel that way?

the epicienter of this outbreak is where?
how many times have you flown internationally? when is the last time you've flown in general? how easy is it to be around ppl who have travelled all over the world or the country or whatever?
are you stopping to ask each and every individual person where they've been?
are you going to believe them if they told you?
you trust the Chinese government on this?
you trust the American government on this?
on top of that its already flu season and everyone is coughing.

i'm avoiding crowded places as much as possible in general.
mad ppl here have been sick from the flu or bad colds in the last few weeks and have called out. if the flu spread so easily what makes you think this won't? we don't even know everything about this thing yet.

but we're ignorant. yeah ok bro.

what's the correlation between a outbreak in China and having to avoid a Chinese restaurant in America, these countries are pretty far away.

how many known cases have been reported in the city you live in?

if i go to the bank and the teller is Chinese should I ask to see someone else?

what's the correlation between a outbreak in China and having to avoid a Chinese restaurant in America, these countries are pretty far away.

how many known cases have been reported in the city you live in?

if i go to the bank and the teller is Chinese should I ask to see someone else?

Yea I ate Chinese food by mistake a few weeks ago and then thought about it. I’m avoiding it for the time being. My health is more important than hurting some online folks fragile feelings
People that aren’t Chinese travel to China all the time.

Don't know about Honolulu, but even Chinese are avoiding Chinese restaurants in CA, NY, SG, Tokyo, Korea...etc
My sister in law and her family are from Shanghai...she told us to avoid Chinese restaurants until Spring.
Check out the vid I posted about NY Chinatown being empty from the local news channel.
This could be weaker than regular flu or it could be H1N1 2.0...I'll wait 2 months.

A family of 5 contracted CoronaVirus whilst eating HotPot...maybe the entire restaurant (in China)...One person caused that.

*edit...Family of 9...in HK

did they get it because of the tainted hot pot?

or because someone at the restaurant was sick?

did they get it because of the tainted hot pot?

or because someone at the restaurant was sick?

They said it was due to the dynamics of a HotPot restaurant during winter...close, cramped, damp, steam trapped COVID-19 droplets within the air and spread...still not officially Aerosolized.

Yes, one family member was asymptomatic with COVID-19

They said it was due to the dynamics of a HotPot restaurant during winter...close, cramped, damp, steam trapped COVID-19 droplets within the air and spread...still not officially Aerosolized.

Yes, one family member was asymptomatic with COVID-19

ok so they got it through what is a pretty normal form of transmission?

Few people go to chinatown for dinner anyways unless it's for a special occasion like a wedding. Them prices per dish is outrageous. Most people go for lunch and dim sum.

If any of my fellow asian bros/sis get harrassed or experience some type of hostility , do what i do ...

COUGH in their god damn face...
That would get you your *** kicked even if the virus never existed. Terrible advice, G.

As for avoiding Chinese food, I can’t do it. Most of the ingredients come local so there isn’t much of a scare. Besides, it’s delicious.

Diamond Princess Cruise update...

Quarantine officer infected with coronavirus was carrying out an inspection of the "Diamond Princess" cruise ship near Tokyo - NHK

BREAKING: 39 new cases of coronavirus on cruise ship near Tokyo, raising ship's total to 174 - Jiji

4 of the new patients with coronavirus on the cruise ship near Tokyo have "severe symptoms" - Kyodo

174/3700 or 5% of the ship reported with Coronavirus. Still believe China’s nonsense numbers?

Last edited:
• Diagnosed cases: 44276
• Death toll: 1110
• Critial condition: 8230
• Recovered: 4413
• Pending Diagnosis: 21675
Death-ratio: every 40th confirmed case. (44276 divided by 1110 = 39.8 )
Fatality rate: 2.5%

Expert warns coronavirus could infect 60% of world’s population

*a bit extreme

where do yall live at where you scared to eat at a Chinese restaurant? that's just ignorant to be honest
Legit read your SN as H1N1 at first glance
Diamond Princess Cruise update...

Quarantine officer infected with coronavirus was carrying out an inspection of the "Diamond Princess" cruise ship near Tokyo - NHK

BREAKING: 39 new cases of coronavirus on cruise ship near Tokyo, raising ship's total to 174 - Jiji

4 of the new patients with coronavirus on the cruise ship near Tokyo have "severe symptoms" - Kyodo

174/3700 or 5% of the ship reported with Coronavirus. Still believe China’s nonsense numbers?
How is it possible that they are new patients and immediately developed “severe symptoms”? Isn’t there a 14 day incubation period?

UPDATE: China's National Health Commission reports 377 new cases of coronavirus and 3 new deaths

According to China's National Health Commission, the number of suspected cases has dropped from 21,675 yesterday to 16,067 today
*of course it did:wink:

• Diagnosed cases: 44276
• Death toll: 1110
• Critial condition: 8230
• Recovered: 4413
• Pending Diagnosis: 21675
Death-ratio: every 40th confirmed case. (44276 divided by 1110 = 39.8 )
Fatality rate: 2.5%

Expert warns coronavirus could infect 60% of world’s population

*a bit extreme
It has gotten worst, early on it was 1 in 45 succumbed to Corona.

Crazy thing is that some ignorant people keep talking about Flu and 19 millions infected and 10k deaths. Although Corona don't reach those numbers, it already has 10% of the Flus death and it has 18,950,000 less cases. Although a lot of you live in the western hemisphere, there are 1.3 billion Chineses. By far the largest population. If it is true that it only attacks Asians, that's still 60% of the world's population. But nothing to worry about.

I, so will everyone would love to be wrong, but it is alarming.

Back
Top Bottom