Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
U.S. CDC SAYS NOT YET INVITED TO SEND STAFF TO AREAS AFFECTED BY CORONAVIRUS IN CHINA AS PART OF INVESTIGATION - TELEBRIEFING

I wonder why

"City has learned nothing" - Hong Kong shows "Failed state" symptoms

U.S. CDC SAYS NOT YET INVITED TO SEND STAFF TO AREAS AFFECTED BY CORONAVIRUS IN CHINA AS PART OF INVESTIGATION - TELEBRIEFING

I wonder why

"City has learned nothing" - Hong Kong shows "Failed state" symptoms
Takes time clearing the human ashes off the air...

Yea I never said I wasn’t overweight, duh!!!
but I’m not my 600 pound life can’t turn around to wipe my *** overweight

No you aren’t
AD61D309-203F-413F-9A58-03D416674FF3.gif

German health minister on coronavirus: "The tipping point has not yet been reached – neither in China, internationally nor in Germany" - CNN

An update about 2 prisoners in the UK, because we received a lot of messages about them: they both tested negative for coronavirus

The Dalai Lama has canceled all of his public engagements until further notice due to the outbreak of coronavirus, his office says - CNN

Last edited:
Incubation period ranges from 2 days to 42 days for documented cases.
What I mean is how are they new patients with already full blown severe symptoms. We’re there no other signs leading up to this or did they just wake up one day full blown severely sick?

So many conflicting reports. Wasn’t there a case in China where a baby was born with the virus? I think you posted it a few pages back.

What I mean is how are they new patients with already full blown severe symptoms. We’re there no other signs leading up to this or did they just wake up one day full blown severely sick?

So many conflicting reports. Wasn’t there a case in China where a baby was born with the virus? I think you posted it a few pages back.

Yes, exactly. Both are from good sources too.
This is why that Cruise Ship is so important.
As you saw on that vid, Japanese officials suspect that COVID-19 is spread via the food.

12 Feb - 03:04:51 PM - MNUCHIN SAYS 3-4 MORE WEEKS OF DATA NEEDED TO ASSESS THE OVERALL IMPACT OF CORONAVIRUS IN CHINA - [RTRS]

they already know supply chains are severed and major shock incoming

Back
Top Bottom