Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
this might be a good time to adopt a pet.

think of how ****ing happy a dog would be that you're stuck at home with them every minute for the next couple months.
Just be sure you're financially secure. Don't get a dog during economic unrest if you don't have the money and/or job security. It still needs all the regular dog things. They can potentially cost a lot.
Some of these “animal lovers” and “pet people” are some of the most selfish people out there.
Because they are lonely and in a time of stress they gotta bring a living creature into deplorable conditions? I’d see full grown dogs in bags on the subway daily looking like they are about to cry.
Now they want to bring them in their homes during a pandemic?
Lots of shelters are gonna be full when this thing is over.

How's everyone doing managing their mental health? Stressful times.

ffa.gif

My ****ing neighbors are constantly in and out of the apartment. Like what the **** do you keep going out for?
Buy what you need and stay still man. Wrecklessly endagering others in this small building.
Ordering food everyday, letting the delivery guys upstairs too. ****in moron.

wish there was a hotline or something to snitch.
What if they still are essential and they have to go to work? I work an essential job so I’m gone 4/5 days out of the week. I’m shook though everyday I go to work. :smh: :lol:

What if they still are essential and they have to go to work? I work an essential job so I’m gone 4/5 days out of the week. I’m shook though everyday I go to work. :smh: :lol:
Nah man it Sunday this bozo ain’t working because they’re going in and out all day

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
But Fauci thinks we are immune after getting it
aye bro step up to that man and Voice your concern
I’m not trying to go near anyone that’s constantly outside with no mask in NY at the moment.

The title isn't wrong, but I feel like it's going to cause unnecessary panic. Some important points from the article:

But Nextstrain cofounder Trevor Bedford said the mutations are so small that there is no strain of the virus that is more harmful.

“These mutations are completely benign and useful as a puzzle piece to uncover how the virus is spreading,” Bedford told the outlet.

“The outbreaks are trackable,” Chiu said. “We have the ability to do genomic sequencing almost in real-time to see what strains or lineages are circulating.”

Yep, I can't recall the number, but I'd like to say from my reading that the flu virus in comparison mutates 8-10x faster than covid
Yeah, I think they are hopeful from what they found that SARS-CoV-2 will require one vaccine rather than a yearly vaccine like the flu.

I think, naturally, people are worried this will mutate into something more lethal. However, at least from an evolutionary standpoint, SARS-CoV-2 is a pretty successful virus. If anything, I wonder if the social distancing throughout the world will pressure it to evolve into something less lethal. We can only hope.

Saw on the news we should be washing our groceries with soap and water. Cans, bags, all that. This is really becoming a f***g pain.

Saw on the news we should be washing our groceries with soap and water. Cans, bags, all that. This is really becoming a f***g pain.
I've just been washing my hands after I touch stuff in the kitchen. I'm not sure if that's worse.

Hazard pay
When I was in the military medical personnel get hazard pay. We should get it here too. I’m legit just as worried about my health now as I was when I was in the military.

Facts bro, I don’t worry easily, but everyday I see how debilitating this thing is as it progresses and it worries all of us exposed to this **** daily....i hope if they implement it, they do some type of retroactive bonus or something for the extra shifts put in to help the dept out

Let the games begin...

Why would a Fringe luxury company get a bailout? Regular Americans need more than a measly $1200. We need months of bills to be wiped clean. We need property taxes lowered. Lower our own tax rates on certain items.

Crazy. These guys are getting years worth of bailouts and have been out of business 2 weeks. This all feels like a setup.

Back
Top Bottom