Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Facts bro, I don’t worry easily, but everyday I see how debilitating this thing is as it progresses and it worries all of us exposed to this **** daily....i hope if they implement it, they do some type of retroactive bonus or something for the extra shifts put in to help the dept out
I'd listen to your advice and take heed before I would from our own prez.
I spent almost 10 years in the military, all active duty, received hazardous duty pay for years, and it wasn't that much at all, BUT I agree 100%.

I appreciate all the the updates. Stay safe everybody.

Saw on the news we should be washing our groceries with soap and water. Cans, bags, all that. This is really becoming a f***g pain.

source.gif

Why would a Fringe luxury company get a bailout? Regular Americans need more than a measly $1200. We need months of bills to be wiped clean. We need property taxes lowered. Lower our own tax rates on certain items.

Crazy. These guys are getting years worth of bailouts and have been out of business 2 weeks. This all feels like a setup.

That's nothing compared to the Hedge Funds that WERE BailedOut last week....
$$$TRILLIONS$$$

*POINT 72 (Stevie trying to BUY The NY METS)
*CITADEL...(Founder Ken Griffin bought 3 Homes for $900 MILLION last year and got bailout $$$)
*MILLENIUM

Before Fed Acted, Leverage Burned Hedge Funds in Treasury Market

Last edited:
At this point i don't know what else has to be done to show the general public that this is what America is & always has been. This place has always been a corporation intended to keep the rich getting Richer.

you have to consider (and ima hammer this point in here) that people finally have time to STOP AND THINK.

to consider the true causes of the challenges that face them, to see politics in action to the Nth degree.

to adjust our everyday habits so that we no longer require the advice of the best doctors on Earth just to live.

develop forms of functional protection that everyday people can use, to disseminate reliable knowledge.

to record which companies acted in our favor and which stood against the public interest at crunch time.

to eventually organize protests...to assemble, jobless and possibly homeless, in the streets.

this crisis and its aftermath represent something no one can ignore...Party or prole.

Trump basically saying because of his fast acting decision making, 2.2M lives were saved.

Crazy to know many in the country believe it was all because of his quick decision making

you have to consider (and ima hammer this point in here) that people finally have time to STOP AND THINK.

to consider the true causes of the challenges that face them, to see politics in action to the Nth degree.

to adjust our everyday habits so that we no longer require the advice of the best doctors on Earth just to live.

develop forms of functional protection that everyday people can use, to disseminate reliable knowledge.

to record which companies acted in our favor and which stood against the public interest at crunch time.

to eventually organize protests...to assemble, jobless and possibly homeless, in the streets.

this crisis and its aftermath represent something no one can ignore...Party or prole.

As much as i would like to say i'm optimistic about this, but truthfully just judging off social media nothing has changed in the consciousness of America, i still see people treating Dems/Repubs like Celtics Lakers, vowing that this is all trumps fault, if politician A was in office then America would be taking care of it's people etc etc

Ther's literally people begging for mandatory vaccination & Martial law right now :lol: . Unfortunately the government knows that our society isn't gonna cause the uproar needed. They're just going to use the crisis response the way they did 9/11 & use this event & the public's fear to enact laws & policies to further their private agendas under the guise of "public safety".

If non essential workers are required to stay home the next 4 weeks the unemployment rate is about to be way worse than now. Each week that passes, it becomes more difficult for companies to pay employees while losing profits.

Trump Blaming OG Ma...backdooring hype ventilators

People are gonna see this & get up in arms because it's trump saying this.... but is it really inconceivable that the same place that charges about $1500 for a ambulance ride or thousands for ER visits.... is disregarding the health of the general public for profit?

Saw on the news we should be washing our groceries with soap and water. Cans, bags, all that. This is really becoming a f***g pain.
So this virus is so bad I need to wash my groceries, but I’m cool to go to work everyday with 250 other people? Should I somehow be showering before I return home?

Wash everything that comes in to the house. My mindset is that everything that comes in is washed clean, including myself, which means changing my clothes, so I can relax at home and live like I was before.

Some of these “animal lovers” and “pet people” are some of the most selfish people out there.
Because they are lonely and in a time of stress they gotta bring a living creature into deplorable conditions? I’d see full grown dogs in bags on the subway daily looking like they are about to cry.
Now they want to bring them in their homes during a pandemic?
Lots of shelters are gonna be full when this thing is over.
True. I didn't mean people should rush into getting pets, especially if a) they don't have money/resources to take care of the pet during the shutdown, and b) if they don't have the money/resources to take care of the pet once we return to "normal."

Back
Top Bottom