Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now is the time to practice, don't let this hinder u man.

one just got it like a week ago. so no.

only reports I’ve seen are that traces of the virus have been detected on animals but not that it’s actually able to pass from humans into animals where they are actually infected. They CAN be a carrier, in that you could pass traces of virus ONTO them just like any other surface, and someone who comes in contact with them (just like a surface) could become infected. Please share a credible source if you’ve read differently.

Ehh I think it's pretty safe to get a dog. They can't spread it.
The first paragraph in the article explains it.

Dogs can contract certain types of coronaviruses, such as the canine respiratory coronavirus, but this specific novel coronavirus, aka COVID-19, is believed to not be a health threat to dogs.

The World Health Organization has stated, “There is no evidence that a dog, cat or any pet can transmit COVID-19. COVID-19 is mainly spread through droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or speaks. To protect yourself, clean your hands frequently and thoroughly.”

Just be sure you're financially secure. Don't get a dog during economic unrest if you don't have the money and/or job security. It still needs all the regular dog things. They can potentially cost a lot.

Too late :lol:

California Covid19 Update

Here is the latest list of Orange County communities with coronavirus cases

Coronavirus cases in Orange County jumped past 400 this week, county health officials said. Four people have died.

As of Saturday, the county had performed more than 4,800 tests.

Age breakdown of cases:

0-17 1
18-49 134
50-64 79
64+ 39

Officials on Friday began releasing city-by-city coronavirus cases, with Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Irvine and Anaheim having among the highest totals.

Cases by community:
Aliso Viejo 3
Anaheim 37
Brea 3
Buena Park 12
Costa Mesa 9
Cypress 7
Dana Point 6
Fountain Valley 6
Fullerton 8
Garden Grove 7
Huntington Beach 32
Irvine 36
La Habra 2
Laguna Niguel 13
Lake Forest 7
Mission Viejo 7
Newport Beach 36
Orange 11
Placentia 6
Rancho Santa Margarita 4
San Clemente 11
San Juan Capistrano 9
Santa Ana 20
Seal Beach 1
Stanton 1
Tustin 7
Westminster 5
Yorba Linda 12
Other 39
Unknown 4

My ****ing neighbors are constantly in and out of the apartment. Like what the **** do you keep going out for?
Buy what you need and stay still man. Wrecklessly endagering others in this small building.
Ordering food everyday, letting the delivery guys upstairs too. ****in moron.

wish there was a hotline or something to snitch.
My idiot neighbors decided to have a meet-up in the common space thinking they were being cute by putting their chairs a few feet apart.

Each and every one needs a strong punch to the jaw to teach them #staythe****home

Hqs9Dzj.jpg

For those of you expecting a “c-19 stimulus check” who usually wait on a paper check and have moved since your last return was filed, you need to file a (form 8822) change of address form to avoid having it mailed to the wrong address...

Starbury's mask look like a basketball.
How's everyone doing managing their mental health? Stressful times.
I'm doubling my weekly order to an OZ to stay sane at home. Otherwise, trying to stay productive and sometimes taking long drives. After a long drive, I might sit in the car for a bit and think about how I'll spend next hour.

I'm half considering calling IN to work as I already had these next 2 weeks scheduled for vacation.

I heard that bat origin of the virus wasn't true.
Seems to be the most consistent conclusion out there

Soon after that, scientists saw that the virus closely resembled viruses that circulate in bats. “If you look at the genetic sequence of the virus, it’s closely related to a bat virus, about 96 percent the same,” Jim LeDuc, head of the Galveston National Laboratory, a level 4 biosafety lab in Texas, told Vox. “There’s been talk about a pangolin intermediate host; that’s probably not true.”

Chinese officials also reported that several of the first cluster of cases had ties to a live animal market where both seafood and other wildlife were sold as food. (The market has since been closed.) The market soon became the leading hypothesis for how the virus made the leap into humans, where it’s been able to spread efficiently ever since.

The genetic evidence and epidemiological information, according to three esteemed infectious disease researchers writing in the New England Journal of Medicine, “implicates a bat-origin virus infecting unidentified animal species sold in China’s live-animal markets.”

Back
Top Bottom