Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I biked through the domain yesterday and there were a handful of people in a field but it wasn't exactly busy. Overall the area was empty as expected.

I assume it’s more dead around there because the shops are closed and restaurants are only takeout? The Domain does seem like the perfect place for it to spread though. All the people that live there, work there, go to Whole Foods or restaurants.

The people of Austin are all about parks and green belts, so I’m not really surprised that there are a ton of people just living as they normally would. I just expect to see our numbers explode any day now.

Stay safe, man.

Bro I know you saw Mike in his podcast with sugar Ray. He's different now. This Mike doesn't speak for iron Mike. The one that would eat his children. His style is impetuous. Defense impregnable. He's just ferocious. Ask the Mike of that era. He would've broke Ali, imo. The bobbing and weaving wasn't stopping that animal, would've just pissed Mike off and made him stronger lol
Nah, Ali took punishment from Sonny Liston and George Foreman, 2 fighter that can be argued that punched harder than Tyson. Ali was a glutton for punishment. He would spar with fighters and go 12 rounds standing in a corner allowing them to go ham on him. He's known for taking punches and going the distance, something Tyson isn't.

Also keep in mind alot of those early fight videos of Tyson knocking ppl out were no namers. Not to mention there were no real heavyweight fighter in Tyson's era except for Holyfield, and that didn't end well. Granted Tyson wasn't in his prime. But Ali been in some real wars in the ring with the greatest of heavyweights in history. Yes, Tyson would have said Ali would have beaten him even back then. And he did. Ali was always his idol which is why he had him in the ring with him when he fought Larry Holmes. He wanted to kill Holmes for brutally beating and Old Ali. Tyson defended Ali and beat the living crap outta Holmes. :emoji_grin: :emoji_left_facing_fist:

I started one. Hopefully splitting things into 2 threads works.

This is a very good idea I asked Method Man to put this on the top of the general thread

How is horse racing still going on? Are the jockeys tested for covid at least once a week?
it makes me wonder why other sports can't get going sooner. Test everyone and have no fans at games. I think that reality could happen soon.

We're spending trillions of dollars on bailouts. Just spend a few billion on test kits and test every single person. Then quarantine or isolate ONLY the sick. I don't get it.

When it starts to get hot out, folks being stuck at home are gonna get extra stir-crazy. Especially the ones who don't have A/C. Gonna go out and this thing is gonna start right over.

How is horse racing still going on? Are the jockeys tested for covid at least once a week?
it makes me wonder why other sports can't get going sooner. Test everyone and have no fans at games. I think that reality could happen soon.

We're spending trillions of dollars on bailouts. Just spend a few billion on test kits and test every single person. Then quarantine or isolate ONLY the sick. I don't get it.
Money. That sport continues racing even in the rain!

I had a dream lastnight that a Bill was passed that would give EVERY human a digital chip that would tell Authorities whether or not they had been tested for Corona............

Was I making things up in my Dream State, or is this a thing that I heard.......

Knew I wasn’t bugging with my symptoms. Just got a chest x ray and it showed unilateral pneumonia. Got a Zpak and a letter to show my job so I can stay quarantined for 7 days. Once again they refused to test even though I’ve made contact with numerous confirmed positive patients at work. Unless you have a history of asthma, lung disease, etc or you’re getting your test from a private sector it’s not happening. Regardless of symptoms it seems like.

Everyone in healthcare is assumed positive at this point.
Bruh how you have pneumonia and they still won’t test you???
Also how did you show up to work after those 3 days of symptoms? Cmon man just keep calling out sick.

Thursday: dry cough, slight fever, night chills
Friday: worst muscle aches I’ve ever experienced, nothing like a sore day after the gym, about 10x worse
Saturday: extreme fatigue, more body aches, headaches, dry cough

Still feel weak and dizzy a bit. Actually worked a shift today, but had to go get checked after.
My guy, please figure out a way to get tested.

If not for your own sake, then for everyone you come into contact with.

I had a dream lastnight that a Bill was passed that would give EVERY human a digital chip that would tell Authorities whether or not they had been tested for Corona............

Was I making things up in my Dream State, or is this a thing that I heard.......

You know....the conspiracy theorist in me thinks that doesn't seem too farfetched....especially with the planned vaccination...but that's for another thread :lol:

not inside penn. but outside.

they are all around the blocks outside of penn station? I knew they were inside I just never seen them walking around the blocks around penn
If you saw a tank it would be reason to be out of the ordinary but they've been patrolling inside and out. I work on the Ave across from Penn and they may be more noticeable with lesser foot traffic.

COVID-19 checkpoint on I-95 backs up traffic into Georgia

maybe you need to log off for a bit and go outs---I mean, sit in a sunny window and doodle.

Banks to Customers...."F U, pay me"
*while we get bailout money

Bank of America is telling customers that there will be a 3 month suspension in mortgage payments, but after the 3 months they owe the entire amount of missed payments - NBC

do you want widespread civil unrest? because this is how you get widespread civil unrest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom