Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It seems like its impossible to get tested. Protocols are strict.

I tried employee health services at my hospital, urgent care, PCP. Nope.

You gotta have a history of lung disease (asthma, COPD, etc) or some serious comorbidity.
Just lie and say you have a history of asthma

You gotta have a history of lung disease (asthma, COPD, etc) or some serious comorbidity.
In Canada if you’re a health care provider you get bumped ahead of line. The very fact that you have close contact and symptoms should be enough.

CAPITAL ONE GOT BAILOUT

Exclusive: Capital One got CFTC waiver after oil price plunge increased swap exposure - sources

Must read.
My family lives on the other side of the world so I’m used to not seeing them. But both my mom and dad are high risk - mom had early lung cancer.m, dads a lifetime smoker and has his health issues. My brother is a physician in one of the largest hospitals with confirmed patients and he still lives at home. Both my parents are retired and I’m hoping I don’t lose my job so I can support them till they’re gone.
The stress of this is insurmountable

all these executive orders and the FDA and others are business as usual. Expedite the testing and vaccines. WTH. They act like they have to go by the book at all times. I don't get it.

5FA0FEB0-BFD3-47DC-9EB2-F7BA4E550925.png

number of deaths down from the past 2 days, and half as many as yesterday

Total cases finally declined after rising each day the past week

1D623555-911D-4B33-9AB5-36C08A92ECBE.png

Is this with or without any insurance intervention?

I feel the healthcare companies will make this show up as elective and then charge the hell out of us. I have great insurance but the prospect of testing haunts me.

Today is the 2nd day I saw 3 people so far jogging outside in my area. Any excercising
indoors is ok.

Exercising, sweating, breathing the outdoor air and warmer body temps in this 45-50 degree F weather, that's risky imo.

5FA0FEB0-BFD3-47DC-9EB2-F7BA4E550925.png

number of deaths down from the past 2 days, and half as many as yesterday

Total cases finally declined after rising each day the past week

1D623555-911D-4B33-9AB5-36C08A92ECBE.png
not to burst your bubble but they haven't finished compiling the numbers for today. so you can't read too much into today's numbers being less than yesterdays.

check them in the morning.

That video of the cute British girl with the jacked up lungs is working. I was at 10 squares a day, went to 5, then 2, and now I'm either going to smoke only 1 today or none at all. Everytime I feel like smoking I just take my dog for a quick walk instead. It's a win win I guess. I quit, and he goes on a million walks.
Happy to say I'm still goin, been a full week without smoking. If your a smoker, now is a good chance to put it away. I can't stress enough how good it feels to the body and mind to not constantly think about needing a smoke. Also the peace of mind that if, God forbid, this thing come my way, I have a better chance at fighting it. The craving and thoughts have gone down drastically in just one week. Only when I'm highly stressed/angry do I think about it, but I go for a walk and listen to a podcast instead and by the time I'm back inside I've totally forgotten about it.

Huge thanks to NT and the guy who originally posted that video of the girl with the virus and smokers lungs. That really was 100% of the reason for me quiting. It put the fear of God in me.

Boris Johnson's government is reportedly furious with China and believes it could have 40 times more coronavirus cases than it claims
Covering up infections is one thing. What about the deaths? I know there was reports of cell phone usage/bills seeing quite the drop, indicating inactive/dead users.

For me personally, I consider everyone infected but if the deaths aren't mounting up, it's not growing. it's sadly the only way to look at things.

Fear mongers mention there could be as many as 5 million already infected in the USA. Wouldn't it be a good thing then, if the deaths aren't mounting up?

i think this was posted in here before but this doesn't get old for me :lol:

No cap, this is the same rhetoric Comparison Ford Comparison Ford was spewing in the beginning of this thread, changed his tuned just like those fox reporters when the virus started to hit home.

Was under the impression it was only droplet/airborne via the respiratory tract.

I stand corrected.

Hasn't come back in the thread since wr wr corrected him

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom